2,976 posts in this topic

Hey guys. My i485 was transferred over a year ago but my i360 card was produced two weeks aguh PD for I360 July 2018. PD for I485 March 2018. Do you think it’s going to go through the same “case transferred” phase? 

I think the first transfer was form NBC to VSC

E280E034-601C-4139-A0AF-BEAC1F19B3A6.jpeg

Edited by SamIAm876

5 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

Hey guys. My i485 was transferred over a year ago but my i360 card was produced two weeks aguh PD for I360 July 2018. PD for I485 March 2018. Do you think it’s going to go through the same “case transferred” phase? 

I think the first transfer was form NBC to VSC

1804258E-B614-4EF9-ABEC-209151E62491.jpeg

This is i-131 I actually thought it was i485. What's the situation with your i485?

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

9 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

I sent the wrong one but they bout have the same date when it was transferred. 

Ok. Then I guess it was initially transferred from NBC to VSC. So yeah you'll be seeing the transfer update for i485 from VSC to NBC..and then to your local office now that your i360 has been approved! Mine took a month to update like I mentioned earlier..wait for it!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ponak98 said:

Hello community - received these updates today. would you advise what they mean? Not sure what card is being prepared as I did not have I-485 interview 

I-360 is first and I-485 is second shot below.

AD2F501E-0D3B-40AF-83CA-CF3B7459D783.png

3B9ECFF1-04DF-467D-BEA8-E72F499F4DA4.png

Oh woah congratulations to you!!!!!! Your i360 have been Approved 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 pls share your timeline if u don’t mind thanks

Timeline
1 hour ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you. Did not know I will have 2 eads now. Responded to rfe like 11 months after and it was rfe for prima facie with no deadline. 

@Stillwinning!!!😊@sandranj  could you kindly advise :)))

@ponak98 hello dear congratulations once more,  😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 

Edited by Modu

Filed: Other Timeline
9 minutes ago, Modu said:

@ponak98 hello dear congratulations once more,  😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 

Thank you thank you! I meant had “more evidence required letter” to establish prima facie (was like an rfe but with no deadline). 

timeline is filled I-360 and I-485 in November 2018.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you thank you! I meant had “more evidence required letter” to establish prima facie (was like an rfe but with no deadline). 

timeline is filled I-360 and I-485 in November 2018.

Oh ok I get you now image.png.f0e07f1660f88fac18bd7554b7ee1b44.png

Edited by Modu

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's valid for a year! Mine updated within a month..there's no set time..looks like cases are moving faster now..so let's see what happens in the coming weeks!👍

Thank you so much @Stillwinning!!!😊. Would you kindly advise: does one need to renew C31 in a similar way as C9 by filing renewal application 6 months before expiration (I currently have C9 that was renewed just couple months ago)? Is there a preference to which one to renew? Sorry as I am prob thinking too much ahead but waiting on renewals of EADs is another painful thing.

43 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok. Then I guess it was initially transferred from NBC to VSC. So yeah you'll be seeing the transfer update for i485 from VSC to NBC..and then to your local office now that your i360 has been approved! Mine took a month to update like I mentioned earlier..wait for it!👍

Thank you! I just wanted to know if there’s gonna be another transfer. These file traveling more than me these days 🤣🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you so much @Stillwinning!!!😊. Would you kindly advise: does one need to renew C31 in a similar way as C9 by filing renewal application 6 months before expiration (I currently have C9 that was renewed just couple months ago)? Is there a preference to which one to renew? Sorry as I am prob thinking too much ahead but waiting on renewals of EADs is another painful thing.

Yes you do have to renew your C31..but since you have the C9..I would recommend that one especially as you don't have to pay for it. So be sure to start the process on time!👍

Hello guys ❤️
i miss all of you i miss you family i’s been along time away .. but iam always thinking of you hope everyone here is staying safe and coping up with theses circumstances ..

I left the states last November on advance parole for humanitarian reasons .. and then my grandmother  passed away December 26 and then i cancelled my flight because my mums health deteriorated after my grandmother passed away ,, and then i booked my ticked i got a cancellation for the ticket 24 hours before leaving , unfortunately i got stuck outside the states and iam not able to come back because of the Covid-19 !

my questions now is this gonna affect my case ??? I mean staying outside the states on advance parole ..

and my i360 still pending and no updates since i filled on 20 February 2018  it’s almost 26 months :( 

i have tried to contact them through my congressman and they sent us the same message which is pending security checks ?? 
they sent us the same response last October !!!

Any one here still waiting since February 2018 ? 

any advices please ?  

Thank you in advance family and stay safe ❤️

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello guys ❤️
i miss all of you i miss you family i’s been along time away .. but iam always thinking of you hope everyone here is staying safe and coping up with theses circumstances ..

I left the states last November on advance parole for humanitarian reasons .. and then my grandmother  passed away December 26 and then i cancelled my flight because my mums health deteriorated after my grandmother passed away ,, and then i booked my ticked i got a cancellation for the ticket 24 hours before leaving , unfortunately i got stuck outside the states and iam not able to come back because of the Covid-19 !

my questions now is this gonna affect my case ??? I mean staying outside the states on advance parole ..

and my i360 still pending and no updates since i filled on 20 February 2018  it’s almost 26 months :( 

i have tried to contact them through my congressman and they sent us the same message which is pending security checks ?? 
they sent us the same response last October !!!

Any one here still waiting since February 2018 ? 

any advices please ?  

Thank you in advance family and stay safe ❤️

Staying outside with advance parole is fine.Why can't you flight back to the U.S.Is your Country ban to enter here because of the COVID-19?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.