bolero_pa

Wait for letter? We know MNL#

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, bolero_pa said:

Awesome. Thanks. Yes I eventually figured that out and began the application a few hours ago, saving each page as I went along until the questions became too specific to her work information. But she has the identification number now and she can complete the rest of the application on her own. I love this website, and all the answers are there. Sometimes it’s just a matter of researching multiple inquiries to find all the information.

The visa application process is fairly straightforward,  the guide I linked to has info on the complete process and it is kept up to date 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 minute ago, bolero_pa said:

The MNL# was on a pdf file attached to an email I received which stated the NVC had sent the application to the foreign embassy. 

Thanks. I hadn’t realized that I needed to forward that PDF file to my fiancé to print it for interview 

Not needed for the interview.  Needed for the medical at St. Luke's (SLEC)

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day!  Not really sure if this is the right forum to ask this question but here I go cause I see Hank

is here and Greenbaum told me to try asking this from you. (Specific for PH USEM) 

Will a form 1040 and W-2 (instead of a tax transcript) be enough for the Affidavit of Support?  Or does it really need to be a Tax Transcript?  (We encountered a problem in acquiring my fiance's tax transcript)

Thank you!  

Edited by Marielle & Eddie

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Marielle & Eddie said:

Good day!  Not really sure if this is the right forum to ask this question but here I go cause I see Hank

is here and Greenbaum told me to try asking this from you. (Specific for PH USEM) 

Will a form 1040 and W-2 (instead of a tax transcript) be enough for the Affidavit of Support?  Or does it really need to be a Tax Transcript?  (We encountered a problem in acquiring my fiance's tax transcript)

Thank you!  

With the K-1 yes the 1040 tax return is still accepted.    

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Marielle & Eddie said:

Ohw! that's a relief to know!  Thank you !

I-134, tax return W-2 can all be copies (scanned emailed to the beneficiary)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Just now, Marielle & Eddie said:

Thank you so much!  

Walang anuman

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

This is helpful!

Bydwy,  the form 1040 that can be accessed through H&R block (The third party that helped my fiance file his tax return) is fine,  right?  

Timeline
Just now, Marielle & Eddie said:

This is helpful!

Bydwy,  the form 1040 that can be accessed through H&R block (The third party that helped my fiance file his tax return) is fine,  right?  

Yes the copy from H&R Block is fine

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Life is such a movie!  We're almost and things are not going on our way.  Anyway, 

Good day!  

It's been announced that flights in and out of metro manila are all suspended starting march 15 to april 14. I just registered for SLEC medical exam last march 10 and paid last march 11. It says the registration is valid for 1 month only, in case this suspension will go on for more than a month, what should we do with regards to the registration and the payment ive made?  can we register again?  is the payment still valid?  

also, Is there any forum for this topic(medical to interview phase),  specifically for PH , please give a link to it guys.  thank you!  

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Marielle & Eddie said:

Life is such a movie!  We're almost and things are not going on our way.  Anyway, 

Good day!  

It's been announced that flights in and out of metro manila are all suspended starting march 15 to april 14. I just registered for SLEC medical exam last march 10 and paid last march 11. It says the registration is valid for 1 month only, in case this suspension will go on for more than a month, what should we do with regards to the registration and the payment ive made?  can we register again?  is the payment still valid?  

also, Is there any forum for this topic(medical to interview phase),  specifically for PH , please give a link to it guys.  thank you!  

If you go beyond the month simply complete a new registration, print it out and bring it to SLEC.   Your payment will still be good, keep the receipt safe.  ;)  

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

If you go beyond the month simply complete a new registration, print it out and bring it to SLEC.   Your payment will still be good, keep the receipt safe.  ;)  

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi ! 

Our approved I-129F expires this May 9, 2020 😢 We weren't able to do the SLEC medical Exam as well as pay and schedule the interview 😢 due to the implemented ECQ in my province Cebu and in the entire Luzon . 

Will they extend its validity ? or if I do have to call them about it what is the no. ,time and days should I call ? or if my fiancee calls about it from the US what is the no. time and days should he call ? 

please help. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.