Khayely

2go Pick Up Without Notice

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khayely said:

Can I go to 2go Branch in Mall of Asia to check if my passport is already there even if they haven't sent any text message yet and the status on their tracking page is still "invalid"?

You can but 2go will text

If you send an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com and put your passport number in the subject line what is the reply?

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, Khayely said:

It says no status available. But my visa status on the ceac website was already ISSUED since Feb 14.

Means it still at the embassy 

YMMV

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khayely said:

Oh!it changed now "The current status of your passport is In Transit From Post."  

What does it mean?

Means you are just a  couple days away.  2go probably just picked up.  Patience.  

YMMV

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Khayely said:

Ah. Patience. I'm losing it. Haha. But do I have to wait even if it's for pick up?

You don't have to but it's not at moa yet.

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Khayely said:

Can I go to 2go Branch in Mall of Asia to check if my passport is already there even if they haven't sent any text message yet and the status on their tracking page is still "invalid"?

Yes.   MOA 2GO is the quickest for receiving the visa package after releasing by the embassy.

IN TRANSIT means just what it states ... 2GO has you visa package

Philippines forum  https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moved from CR-1 to Philippines forum for country specific answers *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Oh my heart. You wouldn't believe it. 😂

so the day I posted this, I called 2go at around 1 PM. Asked about my passport and was told it wasn't there yet. But advised me to call back at around 3pm to 5pm.

What I did is get on the bus and travelled to MOA from Cavite. I arrived there a few minutes after 4 PM but my passport wasn't there yet. But the nice girl told me to come back at 4:30 to 5pm because that's the time they receive packages. 

I went back at around 4:45 PM and my passport is finally there! I got my sticker at the airport and my husband got me a ticket right away! 

So I am now in Florida with him.🥰 I appreciate you guys for responding. And also Hank for sharing information about tracking through email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.