Karolina D

case transfer from one service center to another

33 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hi guys, my case was transferred and I have one month left to meet a year awaiting approval, I am cr1 and my husband is a citizen by birth, I want to know about someone else to whom your case has been transferred and how fast the process was or if the request affected or delayed it further.

Edited by Milena carolina D

Timeline

I got the same email today, my husband it’s a citizen and we are 11 months waiting for the approval, however we haven’t received the notice from the new center yet... we been looking for news about it and we found that shouldn’t change/increase the times, lets see what happens.. where you in Nebraska center? 

1 hour ago, Milena carolina D said:

Hi guys, my case was transferred and I have one month left to meet a year awaiting approval, I am cr1 and my husband is a citizen by birth, I want to know about someone else to whom your case has been transferred and how fast the process was or if the request affected or delayed it further.

Does your Us citizens spouse have a criminal record? 

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

Timeline

Hi,

We also got transferred today from the nebraska service center. We have 1 more month before we meet the 1 year mark, I guess we need to wait until the notice form the new center arrives. Please keep posting and updating about your cases. 

City: Fort Worth

State: Texas

Filed for: Cr1 visa 

Filing: Nebraska Service Center

Noa1: March 18, 2019

Transferred: February 10, 2020.

Timeline

That’s good we all can share our experiences! And yes it would be awesome if all keep writing the updates about our cases! Talk to you soon!! 🤞🏽

Timeline

Hey guys, just to let you know, we been reading forums and everyone says when your case is transfer to another center it’s because your case it’s going to have an answer soon! So it’s a good news! Also we been checking our case status and it has changed again, just in case you want to have a look at it as well, I am sending you photos whit the changes 

Edited by Ontarkie
edited quote to removed attachment containing personal information

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures.  reported for personal information~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Attachments removed for privacy. Please do not post anything with personal information. VJ is viewable by anyone and some with not so good intentions.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

27 minutes ago, Karolina campos said:

Did anyone receive your letter? I'm anxious hahaha, I want to know what service center my case is, I hope it is texas or potomac, but I am confused because they are already working in June 2019 and Vermont in August 2018 so I do not know. my case is march 2019

More than likely it’ll be Vermont center unless luck is on your side..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
On 2/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, Karolina campos said:

omg it seems that we all had the same day, please let us know if someone arrives where the new service center will be, I was in Nebraska and I also received the notification today, that I am glad to share this experience with someone else, I am from March 21, 2019

Me too ,  I am from March 25 and from Nebraska service center and when I checked my status online , I found out our case was transferred to a new service center. We are still waiting for the mail to know where is our new service center. Good luck to all of us! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.