mirchi

N 400 February 2020 Filers

763 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, 063005_ said:

My dad just got a notification from uscis app saying his n400 interview just got scheduled.

Does anyone know when will he receive a real confirm letter? Or was the app just mistaken?

2 to 4 days time, it will show up in your online account, and about a week in your mail. 

I'm a June filer (Queens, NY). Estimated completion time for my case was this month and then it got moved for additional 5 months a couple of weeks ago. Any New Yorkers here who have interviews scheduled in the next 1-2 months? If that date which is showing online is at least approximately correct, there should be some February filers from NYC with interviews scheduled.

Edited by Raul9

17 hours ago, Raul9 said:

I'm a June filer (Queens, NY). Estimated completion time for my case was this month and then it got moved for additional 5 months a couple of weeks ago. Any New Yorkers here who have interviews scheduled in the next 1-2 months? If that date which is showing online is at least approximately correct, there should be some February filers from NYC with interviews scheduled.

Hi.. I'm a New Yorker filer.. and those dates on your case constantly changes. It can say 3 days today.. and then changes to 5 months tomorrow. 

My interview is scheduled for April 15. I have friends with interviews this week (Both NY), and they both received their notification 2 weeks before I did.. so it was pretty much aligned. 

AOS
10.13.2014 Sent AOS Package. *I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131.* (Day 1)
10.15.2014 Package Delivered. Signed by Beavers. (Day 3)
10.20.2014 NOA e-mail received for all 4. No txt msg. (Day 7)
10.24.2014 NOA received in mail. (Day 11)

10.30.2014 Biometrics appt letter received in mail. (Day 17)

11.13.2014 Biometrics appt Bronx/NY. [ DONE ✓ ] (Day 31)

11.26.2014 I-485 Status Changed : Ready for Interview (Day 44)

12.23.2014 I-765 : New Card is being produced (Day 71)

I-131: Case was approved.

12.31.2014 Card Was Mail to me (Day 79)

01.03.2015 Card Received (Day 82)

*Conditions Removal*

Pending to update with dates, but approved. 

*N400*

02.25.2020 Filed N400 online. 

02.25.2020 Receipt Notice sent via mail. 

02.28.2020 Biometrics Appointment letter sent for 3/18/2020 USCIS Bronx. 

03.18.2020 Went to appointment, but USCIS closed all offices this day. Sign said USCIS will contact me to re-schedule. 

09.05.2020 Re-scheduled Biometrics Appointment letter sent for 09/22/2020 USCIS Bronx. 

09.22.2020 Went to appointment, took biometrics. Walk out in less than 5 mins. 

03.06.2021 Online Notification of Interview Scheduled. 

03.08.2021 Online Letter available Interview Scheduled for 04/15/2021. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I am asking in behalf of my parents Citizenship application. They filed Feb 11, 2020 and had their biometrics last March 2, 2020. Their Case number starts with an IOE. I was wondering what would be the basis of the service center. They are in Petaluma, California. Thank you.

Timeline
On 3/17/2021 at 5:12 AM, 063005_ said:

hello everyone! 

So i filed my N-400 in Feb 2020 and had my Bio appointment  in March 2020.

Till today March 16 2021, i still have not received any letter to interview.

My field office is SanFrancisco.

Does anyone know how long it is going to take?

Hi! Your have same month of application with my parents. I was wondering if you applied by mail or online? My parents case number starts with an IOE. And they are in Petaluma, CA. The closest field offife would be in SFO. Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
9 hours ago, maiabarton04 said:

Hi! Your have same month of application with my parents. I was wondering if you applied by mail or online? My parents case number starts with an IOE. And they are in Petaluma, CA. The closest field offife would be in SFO. Thank you.

I applied it online.

My parents also filed it online on January 11 2020 and they received the interview letter last week. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, 063005_ said:

I applied it online.

My parents also filed it online on January 11 2020 and they received the interview letter last week. 

Wow! That's good. Hopefully they will also receive a notification from USCIS.

Timeline
14 hours ago, maiabarton04 said:

Wow! That's good. Hopefully they will also receive a notification from USCIS.

Don't worry! 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices this website helps you to find your field office. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, 063005_ said:

Don't worry! 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices this website helps you to find your field office. 

Thank you! What is the basis for the field office? I read somewhere its the zip code. Is that true for you as well? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, maiabarton04 said:

Thank you! What is the basis for the field office? I read somewhere its the zip code. Is that true for you as well? 

Yes. You can go to the website and scroll all the way down then enter your zip code. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, 063005_ said:

Yes. You can go to the website and scroll all the way down then enter your zip code. 

One more thing, they had their biometrics in Santa Rosa.. would that still be the same field office for their interview? I just checked their documents in uscis online. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, maiabarton04 said:

One more thing, they had their biometrics in Santa Rosa.. would that still be the same field office for their interview? I just checked their documents in uscis online. 

I am not sure because i had my bio appt in Oakland and my field office is san Francisco.

Just updating this thread to say that S had her interview 4/12/21 at Minneapolis office. Recommended for approval and have received notice USCIS has scheduled an oath ceremony.

Original N400 file date was 2/23/2020.

K1 Journey 
04 Oct 2014: Mailed I-129F
15 Oct 2014: NOA1
22 Dec 2014: NOA2
15 Jan 2015: NVC Received
Feb-April:  Slight intermission as S came to visit the States
08 April 2015: Medical
27 May 2015: Interview - APPROVED!
06 June 2015: POE in Minneapolis

AOS Journey 
16 June 2015: MARRIED!
26 June 2015: Sent in AOS/EAD/AP
01 July 2015: NOA1
24 July 2015: Biometrics

11 Aug 2015: InfoPass Appointment - Approved Expedite Request for I-131

12 Aug 2015: EAD/AP Approved

28 Nov 2015: Received 2-Year Green Card

ROC Journey
07 Sep 2017: Filed I-751

08 Sep 2017: NOA1 issued

06 Oct 2017: Biometrics

16 Jan 2019: Received 10-Year Green Card

Naturalization Journey
23 February 2020: Filed N-400
23 September 2020: Biometrics
12 April 2020: Interview - APPROVED!
Pending: Oath Ceremony

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

FYI . 
interviewed at Minneapolis local office on April 1st, recommended for approval and still waiting for the Oath ceremony  date.

N400 applied 2/10/2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.