mirchi

N 400 February 2020 Filers

763 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey guys, few days ago I received the alert from case tracker app that my interview was scheduled on March 11 and interview will be in April . I signed in my uscis account to confirm and they attached the letter notice  which they supposed to mail out under document tab about my interview ( it has date, time, location). But today, when I logged in my account, everything is gone except the completion time which has been currently extended again.  When I checked case status , it still says my interview was scheduled. I wonder if anyone experienced the same thing and if anyone has any clues if this is technical issue or there is a mistake about my case. I am looking forward to your replies. I feel really anxious now because of this uncertainty. Thanks 

Edited by rob.lou2704

1 minute ago, rob.lou2704 said:

Hey guys, few days ago I received the alert from case tracker app that my interview was scheduled on March 11 and interview will be in April . I signed in my uscis account to confirm and they attached the letter which they supposed to mail out under document tab about my interview ( it has date, time, location). But today, when I logged in my account, everything is gone except the completion time which has been currently extended again.  When I checked case status , it still says my interview was scheduled. I wonder if anyone experienced the same thing and if anyone has any clues if this is technical issue or there is a mistake about my case. I am looking forward to your replies. I feel really anxious now because of this uncertainty. Thanks 

It technical problems, I saw people from September group has complained about it too, about 10 people who have checked.

so sleep and check later, I think they are updating the site. It won’t affect your interview day in anyway. And your date moving forward it normal. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, GodisGood12 said:

It technical problems, I saw people from September group has complained about it too, about 10 people who have checked.

so sleep and check later, I think they are updating the site. It won’t affect your interview day in anyway. And your date moving forward it normal. 

Thank you so much for your fast reply and kindness. My heart stopped beating for few seconds because of this. Luckily I printed the letter notice out to have it on hand to prepare ahead of time while waiting for the actual letter comes and this happened. Again thanks so much and if you know anything please keep me updated .

1 minute ago, rob.lou2704 said:

Thank you so much for your fast reply and kindness. My heart stopped beating for few seconds because of this. Luckily I printed the letter notice out to have it on hand to prepare ahead of time while waiting for the actual letter comes and this happened. Again thanks so much and if you know anything please keep me updated .

Sure

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, rob.lou2704 said:

Hey guys, few days ago I received the alert from case tracker app that my interview was scheduled on March 11 and interview will be in April . I signed in my uscis account to confirm and they attached the letter notice  which they supposed to mail out under document tab about my interview ( it has date, time, location). But today, when I logged in my account, everything is gone except the completion time which has been currently extended again.  When I checked case status , it still says my interview was scheduled. I wonder if anyone experienced the same thing and if anyone has any clues if this is technical issue or there is a mistake about my case. I am looking forward to your replies. I feel really anxious now because of this uncertainty. Thanks 

I am seeing the same issue.. my online account says my interview was scheduled today but I do not have a date and the document has not been uploaded to my account. I guess I have to wait for the physical copy.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

hello everyone! 

So i filed my N-400 in Feb 2020 and had my Bio appointment  in March 2020.

Till today March 16 2021, i still have not received any letter to interview.

My field office is SanFrancisco.

Does anyone know how long it is going to take?

Edited by 063005_

14 minutes ago, 063005_ said:

hello everyone! 

So i filed my N-400 in Feb 2020 and had my Bio appointment  in March 2020.

Till today March 16 2021, i still have not received any letter to interview.

My field office is SanFrancisco.

Does anyone know how long it is going to take?

Different filed office but same timeline, feb filler, am still waiting. But I have seen sep - dec 2019 filers waiting patiently, so am not worried at all. 

Just relax 😎, and stop 🛑 thinking 🤔 about it, you will be called soon. My filed office is very busy one, so am cool. 

go to uscis website and check on how long you have to wait, mine says 15-18 months. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, GodisGood12 said:

Different filed office but same timeline, feb filler, am still waiting. But I have seen sep - dec 2019 filers waiting patiently, so am not worried at all. 

Just relax 😎, and stop 🛑 thinking 🤔 about it, you will be called soon. My filed office is very busy one, so am cool. 

go to uscis website and check on how long you have to wait, mine says 15-18 months. 

Thanks a lot!

Because I  been thinking whether or not to go back to my country for couple months but am also worry if i would miss the interview. 

Edited by 063005_

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Finally got the my Oath Notice today - exactly 5 weeks after my interview.

My Oath Ceremony is scheduled for Apr 9th at the Irving Office in Dallas - Journey's end is in sight.

Thank you for all the information & support provided by this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oath Ceremony completed this afternoon at Downtown Minneapolis USCIS Office - small group of about 16, a short speech by the judge (via remote video), oaths given, Certificates of Naturalization distributed, in and out in 10 minutes. Just a little over 5 years from start to finish - it's good to have made it to the finish line!

Best of luck to those just starting or still working on their processes. It WILL happen.

Edited by rocklobstermass

K1

02/11/16 - Form I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

08/30/16 - Rio Consulate Interview - 221(g) - Incorrect State Police Certificate submitted - case approved pending submission of correct certificate

09/26/16 - Passport received (with K1 Visa)

10/04/16 - POE Atlanta

10/24/16 - SSN application submitted

10/29/16 - Marriage

AOS

11/10/16 - Forms I-485, I-765, and I-131 mailed to Chicago lockbox

12/21/16 - Biometrics Appointment - St Paul, MN

02/13/17 - I-765, I-131 Approved: New Card is being Produced

05/08/17 - I-485 NOA2 text and e-mail received (Approved - no interview)

05/13/17 - Conditional (2-year) Green Card Received

ROC

02/12/2019 - Form I-751 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

08/27/2019 - Biometrics (Walk-In) - St Paul, MN

12/17/2019 - I-751 Approved: New Card is being Produced (NO Interview)

12/21/2019 - 10-year Green Card received via USPS

N-400

02/08/2020 - Form N-400 Submitted Online

03/02/2020 - Biometrics Appointment - St Paul MN

02/22/2021 - N-400 Interview - Minneapolis, MN - APPROVED

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, rocklobstermass said:

Oath Ceremony completed this afternoon at Downtown Minneapolis USCIS Office - small group of about 16, a short speech by the judge (via remote video), oaths given, Certificates of Naturalization distributed, in and out in 10 minutes. Just a little over 5 years from start to finish - it's good to have made it to the finish line!

Best of luck to those just starting or still working on their processes. It WILL happen.

Congratulations! 

Timeline

My dad just got a notification from uscis app saying his n400 interview just got scheduled.

Does anyone know when will he receive a real confirm letter? Or was the app just mistaken?

Edited by 063005_

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.