Twomoles

A bit angry

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

Have you thought gays how this all isn't going together with human rights and international treaties? You are not allowed to travel outside, and you are not allowed to drive inside as well. Not even talking about education or working. You are trapped. You feel smaller then any dust and under grass, because all they look for is some special reasons you had coming here, living in this ideal craziness, that this is best place on this earth (it isn't by the way) or that you have nothing more to do in your life, then to figure out how to blow up something here. That people stuck in namecheks or just getting legal status form months and even years. Loosing documents just like this. Raising fees.

Only because, of course, everyone here is crazy about getting mysterious GK, its all is their life about, like life in any other place then USA sucks, and everyone so want to get here, that is ok to suffer all this. I am glad they know me one legal fullish, same as these 11 millions illegal immigrants. Yeah.

They don't even think about that under each sheet of paper there is real person and life story, what they play with like it was nothing. If I try to stand aside and look on this paranoia game with clear eyes, I think its wordless person humiliating craziness. My family and friends don't know about all this, because I am simply shame about all this and being treated like this.

07/29/2006 – I-129 sent to Vermont

08/04/2006 - NOA1

08/28/2006 - NOA2 - approved

09/01/2006 - NVC - approved

09/07/2006 - Warsaw embassy sent packet 3 (damn post services, never received any)

09/18/2006 - packet 3 sent (Nothing fails)

09/27 - received packet 4

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

11/7 - arrived in USA, POE YFK

1/19 - Married

02/23/2007 - Civil Surgeon (checked just vaccines for $ 25)

05/04/2007 - AOS package sent to Chicago

05/11/2007 - NOA1

05/15/2007 - NOA2 - ASC appointment letter about biometrics

05/24/2007 - RFE about tax forms w-2 and 1099!!!

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

21/06/2007 - NOA3 - Transfered to California

10/07/2007 - AOS approved, card production ordered!!!

19/07/2007 - Half year marriage anniversary - GC arrives!!!

07/08/2009 - Package sent (My cover letter 40 peaces of evidence)

07/14/2009 - check was cashed

07/10/2009 - NOA 1 received, GK extended for a year

07/17/2009 - received biometrics letter with my case number

08/06/2009 - scheduled biometrics appointment

11/16/2009 - approval

12/01/2009 - touched - card production ordered

2/26/2010 - got ten year card

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Ne mirkli Tu neesi atstājis manas domas,

Tā, ka manas domas aizmirsa pat aizmirstību.

Mīļotais ir ienācis manā teltī,

Un mana sirds ir mulsas pārņemta.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you thought gays how this all isn't going together with human rights and international treaties? You are not allowed to travel outside, and you are not allowed to drive inside as well. Not even talking about education or working. You are trapped. You feel smaller then any dust and under grass, because all they look for is some special reasons you had coming here, living in this ideal craziness, that this is best place on this earth (it isn't by the way) or that you have nothing more to do in your life, then to figure out how to blow up something here. That people stuck in namecheks or just getting legal status form months and even years. Loosing documents just like this. Raising fees.

Only because, of course, everyone here is crazy about getting mysterious GK, its all is their life about, like life in any other place then USA sucks, and everyone so want to get here, that is ok to suffer all this. I am glad they know me one legal fullish, same as these 11 millions illegal immigrants. Yeah.

They don't even think about that under each sheet of paper there is real person and life story, what they play with like it was nothing. If I try to stand aside and look on this paranoia game with clear eyes, I think its wordless person humiliating craziness. My family and friends don't know about all this, because I am simply shame about all this and being treated like this.

Perhaps a Shrink may be in order...

Edited by William33

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Great thing about the US, if you don't want to be here, then leave. I'm sorry that we can't throw you a bon-voyage party. But, best of luck to you! On the way out, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
:unsure:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Probably not the wisest things to be saying. :huh:

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline
Ieva, what exactly are you trying to say here? I'm not sure I understand your post.

That I am tired. That since I come here I don't have any kind of quality in life.

And others who maybe like here to throw some stones on me, hope you know how your spouses feels and how hard it is. And yes, few times I was ready to pack my bags. To go where I can have human being deserved life, with ability to travel, educate, earn money. From everything I come to almost nothing. And I have no clue, when I will be able to get back to point what I had gained in my life already.

08/04/2006 - NOA1

09/07/2006 - Warsaw embassy sent packet 3 (damn post services, never received any)

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

1/19 - Married

05/11/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

11/16/2009 - approval

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Ieva, what exactly are you trying to say here? I'm not sure I understand your post.

That I am tired. That since I come here I don't have any kind of quality in life.

And others who maybe like here to throw some stones on me, hope you know how your spouses feels and how hard it is. And yes, few times I was ready to pack my bags. To go where I can have human being deserved life, with ability to travel, educate, earn money. From everything I come to almost nothing. And I have no clue, when I will be able to get back to point what I had gained in my life already.

But don't you see, this is only a temporary situation. You knew it would be this way before you came, didn't you? I mean, didn't you have some idea that things would be limited before you came here? Once your AOS is processed and approved, your quality of life will become what YOU make it. Your application hasn't been in the system long...you will either have to be patient or decide what you feel you must do.

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

All of us who have immigrated here have gone through the same thing. You should have had some idea of what to expect.

Timeline

Are there other people in your area from your native country? Or those who speak the same language as you? If you search for others who are like you, I think you will feel more comfortable about being here and the rest will progress naturally. My fiancee is coming from Ukraine. I'm trying to make the adjustment for her as smooth as possible. I speak a good amount of her language. As well as, having Russian TV in the home. She's already found acquaintances here in my area that have gone through the same changes as you. She met them through her Russian forum version of Visa Journey. I've met these ladies and I think she's going to be fine after some time.

Maybe speak with your spouse about this situation and see what kind of assistance can be thought about to help you with the change. I hope some of this was able to give you an idea. I know the USA is not the easiest place to go and start all over again. Millions of others have done it before you. You can surely do it too! Best of luck to you! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm sorry, what's this about human rights and international treaties that trap gay people in the U.S?

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Timeline
I'm sorry, what's this about human rights and international treaties that trap gay people in the U.S?

They must've misunderstood "guys" for "gays". But we certainly don't want allow gays to be trapped here either. :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: Timeline

Having some semblance of a clue what to accept is a bit different than living it while adjusting...especially amongst all this amnesty tripe going on. As far as the gays/terrorists bit of the post...I think that's down to English not being a primary language.

OP, hang in there!

Timeline

I am sorry, I mean "guys"

Not the first, not the last my misspelling. Its sure fun for others.

08/04/2006 - NOA1

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

1/19 - Married

05/11/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

11/16/2009 - approval

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Timeline
Are there other people in your area from your native country? Or those who speak the same language as you? If you search for others who are like you, I think you will feel more comfortable about being here and the rest will progress naturally. My fiancee is coming from Ukraine. I'm trying to make the adjustment for her as smooth as possible. I speak a good amount of her language. As well as, having Russian TV in the home. She's already found acquaintances here in my area that have gone through the same changes as you. She met them through her Russian forum version of Visa Journey. I've met these ladies and I think she's going to be fine after some time.

Maybe speak with your spouse about this situation and see what kind of assistance can be thought about to help you with the change. I hope some of this was able to give you an idea. I know the USA is not the easiest place to go and start all over again. Millions of others have done it before you. You can surely do it too! Best of luck to you! ;)

No, I haven't found here.

No, my husband doesn't speak my language.

I thought, that if she is from Ukraine, she speaks Ukrainian.

08/04/2006 - NOA1

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

1/19 - Married

05/11/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

11/16/2009 - approval

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!