Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,086 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, IamYourFriend said:

Congratulation Meg!!!!

Thank you so much!  My original interview was scheduled for April but due to COVID it was cancelled and delayed a lot but this is so worth the wait. Can’t wait to have it in hand! 🙂🎊🙂 I also feel very lucky, despite having to pay to redo my medical exam I know a lot of people have been stuck waiting for way longer. I’m sending all my good luck vibes to everyone waiting for some progress soon. 🙂😀🙂

14 minutes ago, IamYourFriend said:

Congratulation Meg!!!!

Thank you so much!  My original interview was scheduled for April but due to COVID it was cancelled and delayed a lot but this is so worth the wait. Can’t wait to have it in hand! 🙂🎊🙂 I also feel very lucky, despite having to pay to redo my medical exam I know a lot of people have been stuck waiting for way longer. I’m sending all my good luck vibes to everyone waiting for some progress soon. 🙂😀🙂

10 hours ago, Meg101 said:

MEG!!!!! Congratulations!!! I told you you had nothing to worry about!!! So so so happy for you!

Immigration Timeline:

K1 Filed: May 15th, 2019

K1 NOA1 Received: May 20th, 2019

K1 NOA2 Received: August 23rd, 2019

NVC Received: September 12th, 2019

Embassy Received: September 19th, 2019

K1 Interview in Bangladesh Embassy: October 28th: APPROVED!!

Visa On Hand: November 14th, 2019

POE Seattle, WA: November 23rd, 2019

MARRIED! (L) December 7th, 2019

Applied for SSN: December 17th, 2019

AOS Sent: January 11th, 2020

AOS Delivered: January 14th, 2020

SSN Manual Verification Complete: January 17th, 2020

Text Notifications of AOS Received: January 20th, 2020

SSN Received: January 22nd, 2020

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: January 24th, 2020

Biometrics Notice: January 25th, 2020

Biometrics Appointment: February 4th, 2020

Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview: March 11th, 2020

EAD Expedite Request: May 26th, 2020

EAD Expedite Documents Submission: June 1st, 2020

EAD Expedite Denied: June 2nd, 2020

EAD and AP Approved Normally 🥳 🎉: June 10th, 2020

EAD and AP Received: June 22nd, 2020

9 hours ago, Bars&Saqi said:

MEG!!!!! Congratulations!!! I told you you had nothing to worry about!!! So so so happy for you!

Thank you so much for all your well wishes and encouragement. 🙂 I can’t wait to see when you guys have your approval too. I know it may be a while as yet with Seattle’s processing times but who knows... worst case scenario at this rate you may skip ROC completely if you have been married 2 years by the time interview does come around. 

P.S Story of my life having nothing to worry about but yet worrying anyway! 😂😂 the joys of anxiety living. Gotta retrain my brain. 🙂

14 hours ago, Doll729 said:

interview on december 15.

our wedding anniversary

Awh that’s lovely. Our anniversary is 12/12 🙂 

good luck!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Status changed to Interview was scheduled. Now waiting on the interview letter...... impatiently. I think I might be one of the last ones on January 2020 Forum to get a status changed.

2 hours ago, qrk said:

Status changed to Interview was scheduled. Now waiting on the interview letter...... impatiently. I think I might be one of the last ones on January 2020 Forum to get a status changed.

Nope, I am still here. No change for 170 days so far. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, beefmaster2 said:

Nope, I am still here. No change for 170 days so far. 

Hopefully, you'd get some good news here soon. We certainly weren't expecting this to happen.

Update: 

Case status changed to ‘case approved’ on 11/25.  So cute how the case tracker app shows red, white and blue stars on it to celebrate! 🙂🇬🇧🇺🇸🌈❤️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 11/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, qrk said:

Nah we are a couple. 273 days and counting...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/25/2020 at 5:38 PM, qrk said:

For those of you who already had their interview, how long did it take between the date of the interview letter and the actual interview date?

our interview was scheduled since october 27th. Received letter November 2nd, and the interview is December 3rd.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:13 AM, Letspaintcookies said:

Nah we are a couple. 273 days and counting...

Same!

Immigration Timeline:

K1 Filed: May 15th, 2019

K1 NOA1 Received: May 20th, 2019

K1 NOA2 Received: August 23rd, 2019

NVC Received: September 12th, 2019

Embassy Received: September 19th, 2019

K1 Interview in Bangladesh Embassy: October 28th: APPROVED!!

Visa On Hand: November 14th, 2019

POE Seattle, WA: November 23rd, 2019

MARRIED! (L) December 7th, 2019

Applied for SSN: December 17th, 2019

AOS Sent: January 11th, 2020

AOS Delivered: January 14th, 2020

SSN Manual Verification Complete: January 17th, 2020

Text Notifications of AOS Received: January 20th, 2020

SSN Received: January 22nd, 2020

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: January 24th, 2020

Biometrics Notice: January 25th, 2020

Biometrics Appointment: February 4th, 2020

Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview: March 11th, 2020

EAD Expedite Request: May 26th, 2020

EAD Expedite Documents Submission: June 1st, 2020

EAD Expedite Denied: June 2nd, 2020

EAD and AP Approved Normally 🥳 🎉: June 10th, 2020

EAD and AP Received: June 22nd, 2020

On 11/26/2020 at 7:28 AM, Meg101 said:

Update: 

Case status changed to ‘case approved’ on 11/25.  So cute how the case tracker app shows red, white and blue stars on it to celebrate! 🙂🇬🇧🇺🇸🌈❤️

Update: card mailed to me 🙂😀🙂😀🙂

I can’t get informed delivery here so I am going to be checking my mailbox like an excited hawk! 😂 😍😍😍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.