Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,086 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, Karosuko said:

Thank you! Sorry that there is no movement in your case yet. I’m sure your card is gonna be shipped soon. 

Its a new week, lets see whats in store for me! 

Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Karosuko said:

Update: my status just changed to “card was mailed to me” 🥳 

Update: I called and spoke with an officer and she sent an email and an hour later "Card Mailed" 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Austria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JaQueen said:

Update: I called and spoke with an officer and she sent an email and an hour later "Card Mailed" 

Yay!! So happy for you! Congratulations 🎉🎊 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

1 hour ago, JaQueen said:

Congrats! 

I'm in the same boat and was wondering about which number you called exactly and how you got to speaking with the officer? (did you request for a tier 2?)

AOS from F-1 OPT STEM Process
Sent packet: Jan 28, 2020

USCIS received package: Jan 31, 2020 
USCIS credit card payment "pending": Feb 3, 2020
Notification in text/email: Feb 6, 2020 @ 12.30am
NOA 1 mail (I-130, I-485, I-765): Feb 10, 2020
NOA 1 mail (I-131 - sent to physical, not mailing address): Feb 24, 2020
Biometric appointment in mail: Feb 17, 2020

Biometric appointment: Feb 24, 2020 @ Austin, TX

Case updated to show fingerprint (I-485, I-765 - I-130 stayed at case received): Feb 25, 2020

Case updated to show fingerprint (I-131): Mar 5, 2020

Case updated to "Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" (I-485 only): Mar 20, 2020

Case updated to "Case Was Approved" (I-131 & I-765): June 24, 2020

NOA for I-131 & I-765 mail: June 30, 2020

Case update to "Card Was Mailed To Me" (I-765): July 15, 2020

Timeline
54 minutes ago, JaQueen said:

Thank You! Let me know when your card comes in 

I already got it 😊 3 days earlier than informed delivery estimated. I would not rely on USCIS sending you a tracking number. Got mine after the card was delivered 😂

9 minutes ago, Karosuko said:

I already got it 😊 3 days earlier than informed delivery estimated. I would not rely on USCIS sending you a tracking number. Got mine after the card was delivered 😂

Must be the Furlough effect. :)

duh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
38 minutes ago, vaue said:

Congrats! 

I'm in the same boat and was wondering about which number you called exactly and how you got to speaking with the officer? (did you request for a tier 2?)

I need to give this a try too! Seems crazy what's going on at the moment. Up until recently cards were taking a max of a week! Now almost 3 weeks and no sign of a tracking number or card. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, tomandkatew24 said:

I need to give this a try too! Seems crazy what's going on at the moment. Up until recently cards were taking a max of a week! Now almost 3 weeks and no sign of a tracking number or card. 

FYI we finally received an update today

June 18th: "Approved"

July 6th: "Card is being mailed"

Timeline
2 hours ago, vaue said:

Congrats! 

I called 877-247-2645 and selected the option that says "I have a case that needs expedite" (a fast way to get to someone) After they asked me to verify etc and told me there were no updates I told them I wanted to talk to an officer and she was like "They're going to tell you the same thing" I was like thats fine. The officer said it could take up to 60 days but she's going to send an e-mail to that department and let them know to print the card asap. After about an hour it changed to "card mailed 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Karosuko said:

Lol thanks for the update and congrats!! aye aye aye so happy for you. So I will get an update with a tracking number next?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, JaQueen said:

Lol thanks for the update and congrats!! aye aye aye so happy for you. So I will get an update with a tracking number next?

Thank you 😊 well, ideally yes. In my case it just stuck on „card was mailed“ and after delivery it changed to „card was delivered“ and the tracking number. I suggest you get informed delivery from USPS. If someone sends a package to your address you’ll see it there Even tracking number. So don’t worry, if the status doesn’t change!

Timeline
Just now, Karosuko said:

Thank you 😊 well, ideally yes. In my case it just stuck on „card was mailed“ and after delivery it changed to „card was delivered“ and the tracking number. I suggest you get informed delivery from USPS. If someone sends a package to your address you’ll see it there Even tracking number. So don’t worry, if the status doesn’t change!

Thanks so much 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Karosuko said:

When was you status changed to “card mailed to me”? Then you had it in 3 days?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.