DELETEME1234

February 2020 AOS Filers (mod edit to title)

498 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, xin.penguin said:

Correct. But I am unsure whether the "request...was complete" update showed up before or after faxing since everything happened so fast. I was amazed by how fast USCIS moved this time.

On the update you see it only on the website, no email but if there is a decision on approval or denial you will receive an email and a text 

at least that’s what happened to me 

1 minute ago, Matisco diakite said:

On the update you see it only on the website, no email but if there is a decision on approval or denial you will receive an email and a text 

at least that’s what happened to me 

Oh I see. A quick question--did you also get the three case status updates on the website?

"On xxxxxxx, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD***********MSC, was assigned to an officer for response"

"On xxxxxxx, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD**********MSC."

"On xxxxxxx, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD**********MSC, was completed."

4 minutes ago, xin.penguin said:

Oh I see. A quick question--did you also get the three case status updates on the website?

"On xxxxxxx, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD***********MSC, was assigned to an officer for response"

"On xxxxxxx, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD**********MSC."

"On xxxxxxx, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD**********MSC, was completed."

I just received a message a 1 mn ago saying my card was mailed today 

9 minutes ago, xin.penguin said:

Yes the 3 at the same time 

All I see is 

Expedite Request Received

On March 16, 2020, we received your request for expedited processing on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number MSC.... We are reviewing your request and will notify you if we need additional information. 

Just now, Cornflake said:

All I see is 

On March 16, 2020, we received your request for expedited processing on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number MSC.... We are reviewing your request and will notify you if we need additional information. 

Did you see the case status history? You would need to create an account to see it. The three updates should show up there. I also have the Expedite Request Received showing up at the top.

3 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

All I see is 

The 3 updates will show only if it’s complete 

1 hour ago, xin.penguin said:

Did you see the case status history? You would need to create an account to see it. The three updates should show up there. I also have the Expedite Request Received showing up at the top.

I see. I don't have an account. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Poseidon1212 said:

Am waiting for my EAD, but received this today, so that's something. Now I'm basically waiting for the virus I guess, since my local office is pretty fast. 

image.png

Congrats! That's a nice notification))) 

2 hours ago, xin.penguin said:

Now I see all of them as well. Waiting for the next step. 

37 minutes ago, Poseidon1212 said:

Thanks, although currently, with the whole COVID situation I'm more eager for the EAD than for the actual GC. 

Same here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does biometrics have to be done twice? Biometric was completed on Monday for I-485. Today received another appointment letter for biometrics for I-131. Everything was filed at the same time adjustment of status, travel, and work permit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.