Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NatashaK1 said:

I didn’t get any chicken pox shot, Is it needed? 
I got my yellow card a while back on a trip to Ghana, got it at the airport. But I heard there’s a website now to register I’ll have to find it and post it here. 

Please help with it. Thank you so much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, UC3 said:

please do you mind sharing your interview experience and transcript with us? Thank you so much 

Yh sure I definitely will. 

13 hours ago, NatashaK1 said:

I’m really confused about this travel ban on European flights. It’s like everyday we wake up there’s one new development in the world 😤😤 does this mean i can’t travel with airfrance from naija via Paris to the US?  

No you cannot. The ban is only for 30days and does not allow foreign nationals into the US from any European country other than the UK. It’s just to curtail the spread of Covid-19 in the US 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, UC3 said:

please do you mind sharing your interview experience and transcript with us? Thank you so much 

Go to the Naija  consulate review section of vj,  you'll see so many reviews posted by those that already passed through the process.  Trust me you'll be fine. I wish us the best 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, Largeman P said:

So guys I have finally arrived Ohio safely...... through Philadelphia the customs were friendly. Here with my family

I arrived safely... God bless you all

IMG-20200312-WA0025.jpg

Congratulations 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I think all flights from Europe are banned for the next 30 days. Don't know if that will affect you but you could check with the airline. I always fly Delta because of the direct flight. 

Thanks for the info.

Guys please i am travelling next week and i just got to know about yellow fever vaccine, do anyone know if it was given at qlife and if not is it very important of United states, because i am seeing it should be taken atleast 10days to trip🤕 Please help with any info

1 hour ago, NatashaK1 said:

www.yellowcardnigeria.com

955E759E-B18D-45EF-AC1E-F5EE1C2F6188.jpeg

Thank you very much, i have so many questions about this,  i will call the port health services.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hallelujah said:

Thank you! Pls I want to ask why is birth attestation required? And is it compulsory to bring along , because I have only my birth certificate which I submitted on NVC!

Thanks 

If you were born after 1991 then you can use the NPC birth certificate but if not get the attestation of birth and take along with you to your interview. I have seen people put on AP because they didn’t have it. Better safe than sorry.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.