Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
14 hours ago, TeeluvsCee said:

I had my medicals at Q-Life yesterday. I initially paid 61,500 for the test. Then on getting there yesterday, I had to pay 28,000. Everything was a total of 90,125 instead of 100k and above others paid. Now I'm wondering, hope they did not forget to give me some vaccines o since I was not charged the full amount. I don't want to hear stories on interview date that my medicals ain't complete. 

I guess you told them you've had chicken pox before now, right?

Edited by Angel4love

Timeline
5 hours ago, John hobo said:

I just want to thank everyone in this group for sharing ideas and information. My husband has collected his visa today and am super excited. His interview was last week Tuesday.I wish you all good luck. 

Congrats

1 hour ago, Unknown4 said:

Does your husband summited his waec or neco result ?

Yes he was asked for that,go with everything you have because they are really asking for petty stuffs. also if you have a sponser,try and get his or her details from the petitioner.my husband was asked about the sponser.also you may be asked about the petitioner's home address.he asked my husband if am still in Michigan .my husband had to tell him that I was born in Michigan but reside now in texas.

8 minutes ago, John hobo said:

Yes he was asked for that,go with everything you have because they are really asking for petty stuffs. also if you have a sponser,try and get his or her details from the petitioner.my husband was asked about the sponser.also you may be asked about the petitioner's home address.he asked my husband if am still in Michigan .my husband had to tell him that I was born in Michigan but reside now in texas.

Thanks

Timeline
3 hours ago, Enie said:

Also, there was no attachment (interview letter) in the email I got. Only the details (time, date, A#, instructions). Can the body of the email serve as a letter or I have to contact the consulate for that? 

Yes,  just print the email.

9 hours ago, John hobo said:

I just want to thank everyone in this group for sharing ideas and information. My husband has collected his visa today and am super excited. His interview was last week Tuesday.I wish you all good luck. 

Congratulations dear! Good news everywhere I’m so happy and hopeful! I tap into your husband blessing..!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, geowrian said:

While I understand the desire to seek and provide help in this thread, please remember that this thread is for discussion on the travel ban.

Questions about one's particular case, unless related to the travel ban, are best suited in their own thread.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this one weak me 😄😃😀😃😄😄😄

Just now, Shellbiz said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this one weak me 😄😃😀😃😄😄😄

They are sorry sir 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Angel4love said:

I guess you told them you've had chicken pox before now, right?

Oh okay now I remember, thank you. I was told they currently do not have the chicken pox vaccine. However, I shouldn't have any problem at the POE. 

My arm were I was vaccinated has been aching me. Please what vaccines were we given, I can remember there was a polio vaccine, can't remember the rest 🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, TeeluvsCee said:

Oh okay now I remember, thank you. I was told they currently do not have the chicken pox vaccine. However, I shouldn't have any problem at the POE. 

My arm were I was vaccinated has been aching me. Please what vaccines were we given, I can remember there was a polio vaccine, can't remember the rest 🤷‍♀️

Maybe it’s the tetanus shot. My arm was hurting too try using ice on it, that helped me a lot. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lollipop84 said:

My sister went for her F4 interview today and was told they could not interview her because the priority date for the visa category has retrogressed (moved backwards) this might be why some people are having their interview dates changed. Just thought to mention incase it might be helpful information. 

Waooow so they should have sent her a mail to that effect. Hope she's been rescheduled.

All d best to her.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.