Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, QweenSasha said:

Yes I have. They said I should email the embassy directly.

Same response i got too. Seems everyone in March is been rescheduled to May 

Edited by sandraigho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, UC3 said:

Hello . Please are you F-3?. Are there any F-3 immigrant visa applicants on the forum?. Let work as a team that's how it's done to empower one another. Thanks 

Mine is cr1 . both  Cr1 and F3 works together they are all immediate relatives in US immigration rule 

Edited by Justxxxx

Timeline
1 hour ago, John hobo said:

I just want to thank everyone in this group for sharing ideas and information. My husband has collected his visa today and am super excited. His interview was last week Tuesday.I wish you all good luck. 

Congrats! ..is there any info from his side that can benefit us 

Timeline

Hello everyone. I have been a silent unregistered member of this community and I just registered  today. The forums have really been helpful for me. 

I got my interview email today and according to the link, I have to create an account online in order to return passport and documents after interview. I tried but it's telling me to enter username and password (as a first timer). 

Please how do I create the account or who has the link I can use?! 

Also, has anyone be asked to present the public charge form during interview yet? 

Timeline

Also, there was no attachment (interview letter) in the email I got. Only the details (time, date, A#, instructions). Can the body of the email serve as a letter or I have to contact the consulate for that? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, John hobo said:

I just want to thank everyone in this group for sharing ideas and information. My husband has collected his visa today and am super excited. His interview was last week Tuesday.I wish you all good luck. 

Congrats!

While I understand the desire to seek and provide help in this thread, please remember that this thread is for discussion on the travel ban.

Questions about one's particular case, unless related to the travel ban, are best suited in their own thread.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
21 hours ago, Mrs Og said:

Thank you darling, pls one last question. Did they mention  the particular hospital that you will do it or you did it out of the ones they recognized? Sorry for bothering you 

Check on NVC website, I think they have the accredited hospitals and physician that they use.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.