Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

No way, are you serious??? 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏❤❤❤ thank you so much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

Are you for real? They gave you that info? Lord this better be true! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rosemichelle said:

No way, are you serious??? 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏❤❤❤ thank you so much...

Yes I spoke with a man with amarican accent. He told me that they are resuming at the beginning of October . I was trying to inquire if they are accepting expedite request but he said they are not yet open now 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

I pray it's TRUE as well. It's too late now to call. I should have called myself. 

Edited by Rosemichelle
Additional information added

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Rosemichelle said:

I pray it's TRUE as well. It's too late now to call.  should have called myself. 

Tomorrow is another day, if you do call kindly update us. Thank you 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, NatashaK1 said:

Thanks for calling them and letting us know. I pray this actually happens 🙏🏼

I pray so too . I was happy to receive honest response from the man.  

Edited by Justxxxx

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NatashaK1 said:

Tomorrow is another day, if you do call kindly update us. Thank you 

No you didn't,  lol. I will call. I have the international plan. I will update it. 

But, when I hit the link on what Justxxx, put it. It didnt say that. And, it wasn't Lagos; it was Abuja..

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

Yes I spoke with a man with amarican accent. He told me that they are resuming at the beginning of October . I was trying to inquire if they are accepting expedite request but he said they are not yet open now 

Thank you so much 

Timeline
Just now, Rosemichelle said:

Thank you so much 

Good afternoon family. I wasn't going to say anything, but I have to. Yesterday,  was my wedding anniversary. I'm sitting at my desk at work today and I'm not feeling well. This has made me literally ill, to be apart from my husband. 

I do a lot to pray for people and to help people with their problems and issues. I'm a strong woman and my life is a testimony to that. However, today I'm not feeling well. The travel ban is too much and it shouldn't  have been done with such a drastic approach; in my opinion.

Then the coronavirus came and really made things worst; for a lot of us. My husband and his brothers went to the mountains to pray this week. I have faith, probably stronger than most. 

*As, I was writing this; you posted the news. So now I feel a little better*.

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

Thanks for the ray of hope.. Am hoping this will come to pass 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Rosemichelle said:

Good afternoon family. I wasn't going to say anything, but I have to. Yesterday,  was my wedding anniversary. I'm sitting at my desk at work today and I'm not feeling well. This has made me literally ill, to be apart from my husband. 

I do a lot to pray for people and to help people with their problems and issues. I'm a strong woman and my life is a testimony to that. However, today I'm not feeling well. The travel ban is too much and it shouldn't  have been done with such a drastic approach; in my opinion.

Then the coronavirus came and really made things worst; for a lot of us. My husband and his brothers went to the mountains to pray this week. I have faith, probably stronger than most. 

*As, I was writing this; you posted the news. So now I feel a little better*.

Oh I know that feeling all to well.. I can relate to u a million times.. am hanging onto hope that soon my spouse and I can reunite and live as husband and wife should.. Take courage my dear.. the end is in sight.. God does not give us more than we can bear

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

Do you know if they will resume interviews at this time?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.