Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, S&Pro said:

Oh my goodness!  Why do they keep changing the dates🙄....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Twice_Ola said:

I just confirmed i have anxiety too😭.

Am saving to get a ticket home. Am done with all this inconsiderate leaders.... they just don't care

I wish I knew when I can go.. am an icu nurse so vacation is not an option now😓😓.. the government needs to help encourage the embassy to open .. Smdh 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

I wish I knew when I can go.. am an icu nurse so vacation is not an option now😓😓.. the government needs to help encourage the embassy to open .. Smdh 

Heyaa,.. all is well.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Twice_Ola said:

So sorry dear sister, i wish you get with your husband soon....

Thank you! I wish the same for you and hope this does not go into another year.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Twice_Ola said:

I believe they may be looking at the countries that may be allowing entrance to and from Nigeria. I pray it be soon... because everyone deserves to be with their loved ones. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I would give anything to be able to run again. I use to run every morning, but now my left knee is really bad. I have taken a few falls because of it. Just trying to hang on the best I can. My orthopedic doctor is giving me shots of synvisc hoping to keep it stable until my husband can get here. I don't have a support system here so it's really hard. Living alone makes it very hard. I hate to read how all this waiting is affecting so many people. I guess I just don't understand why love has to be judged so critically when you marry someone in another country. LOVE IS LOVE,!!! I pray for everyone having to deal with this distance, and heartache. God help us all!🙏🙏

My thoughts are with you, I pray you get better soon,  hopefully the US embassy in Naija will open soon and we all can be with our partners. Please keep on keeping on. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Twice_Ola said:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/411129-covid-19-why-nigeria-postponed-resumption-of-international-flights-official.html

This is why they claimed they changed it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Treasure1 said:

My thoughts are with you, I pray you get better soon,  hopefully the US embassy in Naija will open soon and we all can be with our partners. Please keep on keeping on. 

Thank you and you stay positive too. It's almost too much to deal with but hanging in there. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, S&Pro said:

Thanks for sharing. 

If dey change it again. Na swear them go receive...😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.