Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rosemichelle said:

We are praying without ceasing. My family in Nigeria have just came off of a fast. I know it's in God's timing. I'm praying that we all are granted what we have prayed for. Amen 🙏

Apparently, he is going to have to go back to Lagos and take another medical. It was very time consuming and it was a lot of stress. I guess I will have to tell him later today. His test results expire on September 01... He lives far off from Lagos and it was a lot when I was there.. I know that they have been repairing the bridge to Victoria Island; more stress with the already heavy traffic..

You're right. My husband has been driving UBER and sometimes it takes him 5 hours to get from the island back to his apartment. Sorry for all the stress this is causing everyone. Wr are still at NVC awaiting an interview date. We've both been very depressed and I have developed anxiety, and my diabetes has had it's complications, plus trying to get shots in my knee so I can hold off on my knee surgery. This whole process has been so stressful.  By the grace of God things will start to move. I miss my husband so much.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

You're right. My husband has been driving UBER and sometimes it takes him 5 hours to get from the island back to his apartment. Sorry for all the stress this is causing everyone. Wr are still at NVC awaiting an interview date. We've both been very depressed and I have developed anxiety, and my diabetes has had it's complications, plus trying to get shots in my knee so I can hold off on my knee surgery. This whole process has been so stressful.  By the grace of God things will start to move. I miss my husband so much.

I'm sorry as well. This should make us all stronger. I had back surgery due to a fall. I was to have another one back in January. I decided not too. I rather continue to work (I do a sit down job now) do my ministry and to just be with my husband. All, I want is to start my new life with my husband. 

The Epidurals didn't do anything for my back. All it did was to cause me issues with my diabetes,  lol. In which I can honestly say caused my doctor to wonder why I was having problems with my glucose/A1C.

Since the pandemic, and I have refused the shots; I can say my A1C is a 5.7.. My husband had to take a plane to Lagos,  stay in a hotel,  get a known driver that his family trusted (during to it being you know) to taxi him around..

We tried to expedite last November,  lol; the embassy said that it was not fair to others. I would agree to asense. Others, had been waiting for before us. My therapist,  my surgeon,  and my doctor felt I needed to have another back surgery. On a scale of 1-10; my pain is off the charts. I have learned to live with it and cry a lot.

They gave me morphine pills (7), never again will I ever ever take anything of that nature ever. I take gabapentin, ibuprofen and  muscle relaxers. They put me to sleep I don't dont the last one until night time. 

But they're saying have another surgery to correct what the surgeon done. I will have this thing. But enough about this maybe I should have wrote you a private message, lol...

Edited by Rosemichelle

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I'm sorry that a lot of our Visajourney's family haven't seen there spouses in quite a while. It really hurts my heart. I pray for strength for them. The international flights have been postponed till September 05, I do believe one person wrote. I sod read it as well 

Maybe, the embassy will be opening soon behind them. I pray so for the sake of family. Love is real and we have to continue to support each other. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rosemichelle said:

I'm sorry as well. This should make us all stronger. I had back surgery due to a fall. I was to have another one back in January. I decided not too. I rather continue to work (I do a sit down job now) do my ministry and be with my husband. 

The Epidurals didn't do anything for my back. All it did was to cause me issues with my diabetes,  lol. In which I can honestly say caused my doctor to wonder why I was having problems with my glucose/A1C.

Since the pandemic, and I have refused the shots; I can say my A1C is a 5.7.. My husband had to take a plane to Lagos,  stay in a hotel,  get a known driver that his family trusted (during to it being you know) to taxi him around..

We tried to expedite last November,  lol; the embassy said that it was not fair to others. I would agree to asense. Others, had been waiting for before us. My therapist,  my surgeon,  and my doctor felt I needed to have another back surgery. On a a sale of 1-10; my pain is off the charts. I have learned to live with it and cry a lot.

They gave me morphine pills (7), never again will I ever ever take anything of that nature ever. I take gabapentin, ibuprofen and  muscle relaxers. They put me to sleep I don't dont the last one until night time. 

But they're saying Melissa have another surgery to correct what the surgeon done I will have this thing. But enough about this maybe I should have wrote you a private message, lol...

I'm so sorry you're going through all these alone, it's really hard and depressing to say the least. The Lord is your strength, keep staying strong. All will be well 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Arewa said:

I'm so sorry you're going through all these alone, it's really hard and depressing to say the least. The Lord is your strength, keep staying strong. All will be well 

Amen to that.  I agree and thank you. I'm ok. I'm just concerned about the other family members on here. I can handle my pain.  

I have faith it will pass one day... Thank you for your compassion.  God bless you 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Rosemichelle said:

I'm sorry as well. This should make us all stronger. I had back surgery due to a fall. I was to have another one back in January. I decided not too. I rather continue to work (I do a sit down job now) do my ministry and to just be with my husband. All, I want is to start my new life with my husband. 

We tried to expedite last November,  lol; the embassy said that it was not fair to others. I would agree to asense. Others, had been waiting for before us. My therapist,  my surgeon,  and my doctor felt I needed to have another back surgery. On a scale of 1-10; my pain is off the charts. I have learned to live with it and cry a lot.

But they're saying have another surgery to correct what the surgeon done. I will have this thing. But enough about this maybe I should have wrote you a private message, lol...

I cannot even imagine to phantom what u r going through.. I bless u with healing.. it so difficult without ur support system.. I to sometimes get anxiety.. but I picked up running which has since helped

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

I cannot even imagine to phantom what u r going through.. I bless u with healing.. it so difficult without ur support system.. I to sometimes get anxiety.. but I picked up running which has since helped

I would do anything to to be able to run again. I use to be able too. Maybe one day. I know that helps to keep you fit as well as help with anxiety. It will help you to kick off your  edophorins/relieve tension.

With the weather being so bad where I'm at, I haven't been able to get out to even walk Helping to care for my mother now, since she has been confide to a electric wheelchair; it has been pretty bad. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

I would give anything to be able to run again. I use to run every morning, but now my left knee is really bad. I have taken a few falls because of it. Just trying to hang on the best I can. My orthopedic doctor is giving me shots of synvisc hoping to keep it stable until my husband can get here. I don't have a support system here so it's really hard. Living alone makes it very hard. I hate to read how all this waiting is affecting so many people. I guess I just don't understand why love has to be judged so critically when you marry someone in another country. LOVE IS LOVE,!!! I pray for everyone having to deal with this distance, and heartache. God help us all!🙏🙏

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rosemichelle said:

I would do anything to to be able to run again. I use to be able too. Maybe one day. I know that helps to keep you fit as well as help with anxiety. It will help you to kick off your  edophorins/relieve tension.

With the weather being so bad where I'm at, I haven't been able to get out to even walk Helping to care for my mother now, since she has been confide to a electric wheelchair; it has been pretty bad. 

Am sooo sooo sorry.. praying u get over this hump soon.. keep ur faith

Timeline
2 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I would give anything to be able to run again. I use to run every morning, but now my left knee is really bad. I have taken a few falls because of it. Just trying to hang on the best I can. My orthopedic doctor is giving me shots of synvisc hoping to keep it stable until my husband can get here. I don't have a support system here so it's really hard. Living alone makes it very hard. I hate to read how all this waiting is affecting so many people. I guess I just don't understand why love has to be judged so critically when you marry someone in another country. LOVE IS LOVE,!!! I pray for everyone having to deal with this distance, and heartache. God help us all!🙏🙏

Starr with early morning stretches.. this helps significantly..I know oh to well the struggles of living alone because I also live alone.. though my family is close by.. I pray soon we will all be with our love ones in Jesus mighty name 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

Starr with early morning stretches.. this helps significantly..I know oh to well the struggles of living alone because I also live alone.. though my family is close by.. I pray soon we will all be with our love ones in Jesus mighty name 

HALLELUJAH AND AMEN!!!

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

Am sooo sooo sorry.. praying u get over this hump soon.. keep ur faith

Thank you so much. Prayer is constant and hoping that all of us get good news soon! I am keeping the faith, always!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Binbin22 said:

I just confirmed i have anxiety too😭.

Am saving to get a ticket home. Am done with all this inconsiderate leaders.... they just don't care

Timeline
12 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

So sorry dear sister, i wish you get with your husband soon....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.