Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I am sorry you are having to go through this without your husband. You are right, all we can do is pray, have faith, and believe that the outcome will be in our favor! God Bless!😥

I have to have not seen my hubby in 9 months.. Am an ICU nurse and on the front line.. Don’t know when I will be able to go😓😓.. am going to take a few days of fasting and praying.. I have to break the chain of this separation .. our journey is almost two years.. praying for us all 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Binbin22 said:

I have to have not seen my hubby in 9 months.. Am an ICU nurse and on the front line.. Don’t know when I will be able to go😓😓.. am going to take a few days of fasting and praying.. I have to break the chain of this separation .. our journey is almost two years.. praying for us all 

Am on this table too, I haven’t seen my husband in 1yr 3month. We have married for almost 2 and half year now, and we haven’t spend complete 2months together. He came home when my baby is 3month, and now she’s 1and half, am just tired of everything, I have been scheduled for interview, which suppose take place in April 22, but this pandemic spoil everything. My prayer now is for them to reopen and reschedule me. Prayer is the master key, let’s keep fasting and praying. God will see us through. 

24 minutes ago, Mrs Og said:

Am on this table too, I haven’t seen my husband in 1yr 3month. We have married for almost 2 and half year now, and we haven’t spend complete 2months together. He came home when my baby is 3month, and now she’s 1and half, am just tired of everything, I have been scheduled for interview, which suppose take place in April 22, but this pandemic spoil everything. My prayer now is for them to reopen and reschedule me. Prayer is the master key, let’s keep fasting and praying. God will see us through. 

I haven't seen my wife in almost 2 years... I'm very depressed

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrs Og said:

It's been 1yr and 9mnths. For me, I feel the pain of being separated for long but as I type she's so depressed right now. Our daughter will be celebrating her first birthday on the 26th of August yet I won't be there to huge and celebrate her, it's a sad one. We requested that my case be expedited because of my daughter's birthday and the reply I got sounded like " It all depends when the US embassy in Nigeria opens up ". I believe that this waiting shall be over soon. I just have to keep encouraging my wife to be strong. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Urchmanbello said:

It's been 1yr and 9mnths. For me, I feel the pain of being separated for long but as I type she's so depressed right now. Our daughter will be celebrating her first birthday on the 26th of August yet I won't be there to huge and celebrate her, it's a sad one. We requested that my case be expedited because of my daughter's birthday and the reply I got sounded like " It all depends when the US embassy in Nigeria opens up ". I believe that this waiting shall be over soon. I just have to keep encouraging my wife to be strong. 

It is well, May God in his infinite mercy help us

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think it’s even risky to have your international passport stuck at the embassy for months. What if something happens.....I don’t know what can happen but what if something happens.......

getting sick and tired of the uncertainty 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, PatLuvO said:

C3C71CD7-F3D7-4680-8A9D-F293D5C01C91.jpeg

Thank you Jesus! 

9 minutes ago, nicoledu said:

International flights are resuming August 29th!! Hopefully that's a sign US embassy will reopen soon too!

They need to open!! 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, nicoledu said:

International flights are resuming August 29th!! Hopefully that's a sign US embassy will reopen soon too!

Fingers crossed. 🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

C3C71CD7-F3D7-4680-8A9D-F293D5C01C91.jpeg

💃💃💃💃💃💃

Abeg make them open......

20 hours ago, Binbin22 said:

Hmmm, its sad. May The Lord answer our prayers 

Timeline
15 hours ago, jasonlzak said:

Remembering all the hassles you and your loved ones have endured during this process and bring it to the voting booth.

I know!.

Anyone is  better than someone who finds joy in separating families and causing pain😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.