Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There was talk today about international flights  opening in October and then the Minister of Aviation tweeted that it “may be before October” . 😕

80D3594E-622C-4AA5-853A-358315D832CC.jpeg

Edited by PatLuvO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

There was talk today about international flights  opening in October and then the Minister of Aviation tweeted that it “may be before October” . 😕

Smdh.. he is it Maybe before October..😡😡😡 what the hell is taking them so long.. Nigerian ministers are never for their ppl.. just about themselves 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ok let me stop my venting now 😭😭😭😭

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

Smdh.. he is it Maybe before October..😡😡😡 what the hell is taking them so long.. Nigerian ministers are never for their ppl.. just about themselves 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ok let me stop my venting now 😭😭😭😭

When I saw it I didn’t know if I should cry or scream. I am just hoping they can do it sooner because October is just nuts. I know I have a long way to go for our visa but I was at least hoping to be able to visit my fiancé soon. This year has just been one thing after another😩

Timeline
3 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

When I saw it I didn’t know if I should cry or scream. I am just hoping they can do it sooner because October is just nuts. I know I have a long way to go for our visa but I was at least hoping to be able to visit my fiancé soon. This year has just been one thing after another😩

I know that feeling... I just want to c my husband.. soon u will get ur approval and it only takes like three weeks at the NVC once things open up.. this process is truly not for the faint of heart ❤️ 

On 7/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, Binbin22 said:

If u were following this thread from the beginning u will c that quite a few ppl have posted their visas despite the ban.. let’s speak life into this situation.. May all be together with their families in Jesus name.. I am claiming mines 

I claim this... I shall reunite with my wife.. Amen 

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

I claim this... I shall reunite with my wife.. Amen 

Amennnnn we need to all keep claiming this.. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Twice_Ola said:

Am so sad with this ban.. 

My husband is stuck in Nigeria,  and our case is still at the nvc level for F2A visa. I feel so depressed thinking he won't move here this year. 😭

Everything will be alright darling.... 

Timeline

There are two pages I follow on Instagram that have useful travel information/updates 

dndtravelsandtours

traveltonaija 

Just wanted to clarify that I am not affiliated with either or anything like that lol I just wanted to share it with the thread because the information might help someone 

Edited by PatLuvO

Timeline
5 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

There are two pages I follow on Instagram that have useful travel information/updates 

dndtravelsandtours

traveltonaija 

Just wanted to clarify that I am not affiliated with either or anything like that lol I just wanted to share it with the thread because the information might help someone 

Thank u.. might be very handy later 

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
6 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

dndtravelsandtours

traveltonaija 

Dandptravelsandtours not dnd

Timeline
On 7/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, PatLuvO said:

Read yesterday that Kenya would be resuming international flights as of today, so hopefully Nigeria will follow soon.🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.