Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
16 hours ago, Mrs Og said:

Please how much did you do your medical test and did you have to book or just walk up to them? Thank you 

Hello,

I had to book, you need to do that on time because they submit the result to the embassy 7 days after medical screening. Mine was expedited because I had to go back there to explain that my interview has been scheduled forward and that I need it sent before my interview, and they granted my rest.

Cost of Medicals was about N60k something for just the test, the Vaccination I paid N40k so budget, N120k. Q-life

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
17 hours ago, Lollipop84 said:

I interviewed in january a day before news of the ban came out. The consular asked that we submit an attestation of birth for my husband and said visas had been approved. We didn't get a response toll last week when they returned our passports without a visa. I sent a mail to make enquiries and they said we should submit an itemized bill for the kids births and also a document from the German authorities verifying my husband's birth (cause he was born in Germany but is not a German citizen)..  we were never given a pamphlet. . 

Okay, then quickly send to them all the documents requested for.

Dont delay.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/8/2020 at 9:59 AM, Angel4love said:

Thanks dear🙏

I just got an email and sms that my interview has been rescheduled from March 12th to May 4th! I have already reserved my flights and hotel.. planned to leave on Wednesday the 11th against Thursday the 12th.. what do I do? Does anyone have any advice for me? This is bullshit!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, QweenSasha said:

I just got an email and sms that my interview has been rescheduled from March 12th to May 4th! I have already reserved my flights and hotel.. planned to leave on Wednesday the 11th against Thursday the 12th.. what do I do? Does anyone have any advice for me? This is bullshit!

Oh no! What class of visa are you, please? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, QweenSasha said:

Yes please! Send me a message

2 minutes ago, sandraigho said:

Same thing just happened to me now. Ive been rescheduled....arrrrrrgggghhhh

You too? Omg.. what's happening.. when is your date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.