dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2020

782 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
40 minutes ago, NM2001 said:

I hear ya! but if you just submitted the documents recently, you can still add under additional documents, I originally submitted everything on the 23rd but I uploaded the public charge form in there yesterday, it resets me a few days but that is better than waiting another 2 months if they ask for it later. hopefully you don't have any issues and get DQ'd soon. :) 

Yeah it’s better to get delayed 2-3 days than 2 months. I will upload it tomorrow. Thank you so much :) I hope everything goes well for all of us. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ogplus said:

Congrats. I pray it is as fast as this for all. As for the ban we are there together. Lord will make a way.

Amen, thank you

59 minutes ago, PoojaCh said:

Yeah it’s better to get delayed 2-3 days than 2 months. I will upload it tomorrow. Thank you so much :) I hope everything goes well for all of us. 

What about if I re-submitted docs on January 29th, would it be wise to upload the DS-5540 under add. docs now or should I wait? It definitely will set my waiting time wayyyy back. So confused, I don’t know what to do! :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Arshia said:

What about if I re-submitted docs on January 29th, would it be wise to upload the DS-5540 under add. docs now or should I wait? It definitely will set my waiting time wayyyy back. So confused, I don’t know what to do! :(

The rule was implemented in feb 24 so I think you should be good. You can fill the form and take it to the interview with you. That’s my assumption. Everybody is clueless about this new form right now unfortunately. 😕 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, NM2001 said:

Just to add on: You will need the original signed Affidavit of support forms that you submitted to NVC it has to have a wet signature. Good Luck!

He printed it,signed,scanned then uploaded. Can he email me the scanned after signing I print it or should he send it by mail?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

He printed it,signed,scanned then uploaded. Can he email me the scanned after signing I print it or should he send it by mail?

He will have to send it by mail, last time we sent document overseas by DHL and cost us about $70 but it got to our country (Pakistan) within a week without any issues. This time we are meeting up with my daughter in law in another country for vacation so we will take all her documents and give it to her personally next week. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, NM2001 said:

He will have to send it by mail, last time we sent document overseas by DHL and cost us about $70 but it got to our country (Pakistan) within a week without any issues. This time we are meeting up with my daughter in law in another country for vacation so we will take all her documents and give it to her personally next week. 

Thank you

We want to do everything the right way and trust God all goes well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

Thank you

We want to do everything the right way and trust God all goes well

I know it’s so nerve racking thinking of all the possibilities of getting an RFE. Praying everyone gets approved without any problems God willing! 

I’m really confused, forgive me if this has been asked, but I tried the search function, NVC guide, google search...

question is, I submitted all required documents on CEAC last week, decided to login tonight and check it and I got this 

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED

And it says now to email or mail all the documents I already uploaded onto the site!  I was under the impression it was all done through the CEAC portal now and we wait...

Can anyone explain what this email means and if I need to submit all the uploaded documentation for a second time via email or mail?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I just logged into CEAC to look at something - and noticed that although we have gotten the DQ email, one of my (beneficiary/applicant) documents is still only listed as submitted, while the rest has been accepted. Did anyone else encounter this? If so, did interview scheduling move along, or did you have to take any action? Mildly confused, ha.

CE891FDD-108C-418E-BB9D-DDE0280CE013.png

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Timeline
4 hours ago, NM2001 said:

I know it’s so nerve racking thinking of all the possibilities of getting an RFE. Praying everyone gets approved without any problems God willing! 

Yes it is ,Amen! 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
14 hours ago, NM2001 said:

I hear ya! but if you just submitted the documents recently, you can still add under additional documents, I originally submitted everything on the 23rd but I uploaded the public charge form in there yesterday, it resets me a few days but that is better than waiting another 2 months if they ask for it later. hopefully you don't have any issues and get DQ'd soon. :) 

Hi NM2001,

I am trying to track that discussion on the "public charge form". Cannot find the first post about it in here.

Sorry to have you (probably) repeat yourself, but where can this form be found?

Thank you for your help.

Alix

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alix64 said:

Hi NM2001,

I am trying to track that discussion on the "public charge form". Cannot find the first post about it in here.

Sorry to have you (probably) repeat yourself, but where can this form be found?

Thank you for your help.

Alix

Hi Alix ,

here is the link for the Form 

ds5540.PDF

was searching for it , as the interview is in few days I will take it just in case ..

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Mr & Mrs T said:

the Form 

what we were talking about the other evening 😉

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.