dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2020

725 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bking said:

Hey by chance, when you used the spreadsheet did you see any idea of how long on average your consulate was taking?

i checked the spreadsheet, basically average is ard 20 days, but alm 1 month for me... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Jessiey said:

i checked the spreadsheet, basically average is ard 20 days, but alm 1 month for me... 

A key thing @dwheels76 always mentioned that it varies depending on the load. Hopefully they clear up and give you a date soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, mac_skendy said:

If you were born before 1991 you will have to get attestation of birth from the court which NPC will use to issue Birth cert you. Simply cos most folks born before that date don't normally have government issued birth cert, but if you were born after 1991 you can go to any local government and get a birth cert. 

If all you have is the one issued by the hospital when you were then you will have to a government issued birth cert.

Hope you understand.

Yes I do, thank you. Do you have an idea how long the process of getting a govt issued one takes?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ritaogh said:

Yes I do, thank you. Do you have an idea how long the process of getting a govt issued one takes?

Few days i think

Timeline
On 2/5/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sk&Du said:

Interview questions: 

How you met your spouse, how long have you known each other, what was your wedding date? 

It was approved but they need attestation of age document sent before issuing visa.

During your interview did you give them an original birth certificate? (that is not NPC)

21 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

Few days i think

Thank you 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ritaogh said:

During your interview did you give them an original birth certificate? (that is not NPC)

Thank you 

They collected the attestation of birth " Issued by NPC" & Declaration of age " Issued by the Court"

it was returned during my interview

32 minutes ago, jade20 said:

My status just turned to Visa Issued!

i feel so relieved. Hopefully I pick up tomorrow and fly out during the weekend

Congratulations

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, jade20 said:

yay congrats!! we're waiting for the pick up notification too. its such a great feeling isnt it. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SeMag2627 said:

Hi guys, I had my interview at the Lagos Consulate a few hours ago and got APPROVED! Thank God for his grace! And thank you to the VJ family for all the insights and help!

Congrats!

Congratulations.....💪

6 minutes ago, DKing said:

yay congrats!! we're waiting for the pick up notification too. its such a great feeling isnt it. 

It is o. People got theirs in like 3 days, mine took 9. Was worrying something was wrong. 

4 minutes ago, SeMag2627 said:

Hi guys, I had my interview at the Lagos Consulate a few hours ago and got APPROVED! Thank God for his grace! And thank you to the VJ family for all the insights and help!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, SeMag2627 said:

Congrats!

yay congrats!!! its a good day today

Timeline
51 minutes ago, jade20 said:

I know that feeling trust me......😎

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ritaogh said:

Thank you 

My husband had only his hospital issued birth certificate with him at the interview. NPC he dropped off same day at DHL to be delivered at the embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.