Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 hour ago, NataBubu said:

8 months 😏 and nothing yet

7.5 months today here. Did you reach out to congress? I think I'm going to do it next week.

Timeline
4 hours ago, H&C said:

When is your noa1 date?

I'm actually an early April filer, just reached the 6 month mark and still no biometrics as opposed to most other April and even some May filers. I am so disappointed to hear even some February filers like yourself are hearing crickets! We really need EAD as well and not in a rush for anything else. I know there's not much we can do.

my noa1 was around 14 March, you pretty much feel like your life is hanging since you don't know what the outcome of all this will be.

This feels so wrong and unacceptable. During such difficult economic times nothing is really being done to ensure  the safety and economic situation of the people going through this process.. 😞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, B3M said:

my noa1 was around 14 March, you pretty much feel like your life is hanging since you don't know what the outcome of all this will be.

This feels so wrong and unacceptable. During such difficult economic times nothing is really being done to ensure  the safety and economic situation of the people going through this process.. 😞

Did you do your biometric for both I485 andI765? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Does anyone know what I should do if I locked myself out of the myUscisegov account? 🙁

They sent me a mail saying my account is locked. I forgot the password and couldn't reset it cause I changed numbers. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, CMM said:

Did you do your biometric for both I485 andI765? 

Yes, in the biometrics notice it says

case type : i485  i765

It was on 08/13

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CMM said:

Also, for information guys. 

I usually just carry my passport with me. I guess ill have to carry my Noa also from now on!

5 minutes ago, B3M said:

I have a copy of my NOA in the car all the time! 

Edited by B3M

28 minutes ago, A.Siddiqui said:

Hi guys, i finally received my biometric appointment letter today after uscis tier 2 officer reschedule it on 1st October. 

Pd/24

rescheduled or never scheduled biometrics ? which ASC 

duh

8 hours ago, Plato123 said:

Just wanted to update you--my husband had his AOS interview in Pittsburgh on 10/2. We were approved on the spot and received the i-551 stamp in his passport. The officer had said we'd receive the green card in the mail shortly, but our online status never changed. We just checked the mail and the i-485 approval notice and the actual green card (in separate envelopes) were in the mailbox! Our status still says "interview was scheduled" haha so I don't think the online status updates are reliable. Our online status had been updated for all the other steps prior to this last one. Hope you receive your green card soon!! 

did they took you AP and EAD ? or you still have them?

Timeline
5 hours ago, pkingking131 said:

did they took you AP and EAD ? or you still have them?

Our EAD/ AP were not approved so we didn't have a combo card. We would've called USCIS to ask about it since our biometrics were completed back in early August, but our interview was scheduled a few weeks after biometrics so we decided to just wait. 

15 hours ago, CMM said:

Does anyone know what I should do if I locked myself out of the myUscisegov account? 🙁

They sent me a mail saying my account is locked. I forgot the password and couldn't reset it cause I changed numbers. 

I called them before to inquire about my case and told them about getting locked out of my account. They told me I’ll get a call from someone who can help me, and when they did, they just asked verification questions and sent me a link to reset the whole thing. Not sure if someone called me back because my first inquiry wasn’t related to getting locked out of the account or what. Hope this helps. 

22 minutes ago, James120383 said:

Finger Crossed ? have a letter from USCIS today in my mail. Praying its Biometrics 

Praying for good news for you! 

14 minutes ago, Nativequeen said:

What’s the delay with February filers receiving biometrics and EAD/AP approvals?? I’ve already contacted my congressman and my next steps will be a lawyer. This is ridiculous!! my husband has not been able to work for almost 8 months. 

tail end of COVID is the only reason.. Every thing got shut in march and Feb filers went into the back of the pile.   USCIS seems to do First out Last in whacko order 

duh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.