Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Maria&Wirbir said:

What’s ur PD??? I hear from someone postmarked on 21 but her PD was FEB 24 and the official asked about the form I-944 they said the system ask for that form. They give her 90 days to send the form and they proceed to approve her. I don’t know how real it is. My PD is 02/24 too this is driving me crazy my interview is soon 

nooooo  😱 My PD is Feb 24th. I sent it on Feb 21st with FedEx and following their suggestion, I attached the receipt with the whole package (and I dramatically underlined the date on the receipt lol) and since I never got any RFEs, I totally thought I am off the hook with the I-944...
Welp, nothing I can do now but I will report back after Monday!

23 minutes ago, troseryensid said:

nooooo  😱 My PD is Feb 24th. I sent it on Feb 21st with FedEx and following their suggestion, I attached the receipt with the whole package (and I dramatically underlined the date on the receipt lol) and since I never got any RFEs, I totally thought I am off the hook with the I-944...

That’s exactly my PD. I sent on Feb 21st with UPS as well and they received on 24th but I didn’t send them a copy of the receipt. I’ve never receive a RF’s and got my interview scheduled for mid October. I really don’t know why that girl said that or why an officer asked her for those papers. I’m trying to complete that form and take it with me “just in case”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Anyone completed the 7.5 month mark and still waiting for bio appointment or EAD?

Our case at NBC had biometrics applied on August 11 and will complete 7.5 months on Monday.  I'm planning to seek my congressman's help and put in an 'out of normal processing time' request via the website too. I will also be calling to find a tier 2 agent and ask them.

Just looking for any other folks on similar boats?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
27 minutes ago, probingoduke said:

Anyone completed the 7.5 month mark and still waiting for bio appointment or EAD?

Our case at NBC had biometrics applied on August 11 and will complete 7.5 months on Monday.  I'm planning to seek my congressman's help and put in an 'out of normal processing time' request via the website too. I will also be calling to find a tier 2 agent and ask them.

Just looking for any other folks on similar boats?

That's the story of my life

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, B3M said:

That's the story of my life

Have you completed 7.5 months? If so have you contacted congressman/sent for' out of processing time' request?

Timeline
24 minutes ago, probingoduke said:

Have you completed 7.5 months? If so have you contacted congressman/sent for' out of processing time' request?

Didn't do anything yet, 8th of October will be 7.5 months since they received my case. After that I will wait 1 more week.

Then call for a tier 2, submit an inquiry and talk to my congressman. Our options are pretty limited here tho, there's not really something effective you can do besides talking to congressman and hope it helps.

I haven't really been thinking much about this lately so I don't run out of sanity. But I really would like to be able to get a job at least.. I'm not really in a hurry for the rest. 

Edited by B3M
Typo

On 10/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, AsSoulsDream said:

I spoke to a Tier 2 Officer last night, and he told me the old 'No you have to wait 90 days after ASC opening' line that the Tier 1 agents are repeating.

Had your ASC already been open 90 days?

Call them again after few days, in the morning,  maybe you will find someone good

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everyone, we are still waiting for our interview notice, it's been a month since our status updated to interview scheduled. I had a question about financial documents to bring to the GC interview...we used a cosponsor for both K1/AOS application so im curious if we need to bring cosponsor financial information for the interview? Also as a recent graduate I'm in between jobs currently and didn't file taxes this year (but did previous years) and my husband is currently job searching...I guess what im wondering is if all this financial stuff will affect us at the interview! Any input is appreciated! Thanks 😊

22 minutes ago, G&BN said:

Hey everyone, we are still waiting for our interview notice, it's been a month since our status updated to interview scheduled. I had a question about financial documents to bring to the GC interview...we used a cosponsor for both K1/AOS application so im curious if we need to bring cosponsor financial information for the interview? Also as a recent graduate I'm in between jobs currently and didn't file taxes this year (but did previous years) and my husband is currently job searching...I guess what im wondering is if all this financial stuff will affect us at the interview! Any input is appreciated! Thanks 😊

U must call uscis for get the card re-mailed or something. A month is so much time for waiting .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Maria&Wirbir said:

U must call uscis for get the card re-mailed or something. A month is so much time for waiting .

What card? We have our EAD card and SSN, we are just waiting for our interview notice. I called last Friday and they said its not scheduled yet! 

8 minutes ago, G&BN said:

What card? We have our EAD card and SSN, we are just waiting for our interview notice. I called last Friday and they said its not scheduled yet! 

Sorry bout that. Your letter*** 

they usually scheduled for 2 to 6 weeks. So u have been waiting for 4 weeks that’s a long time. 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:48 AM, troseryensid said:

How was your interview??? Please keep us update 

Timeline

Hey guys I've been noticing this pattern in USCIS processing times, for EAD 765 in National benefit Center.

Yesterday I've seen the Receipt date for a case inquiry as 19 February.

Today I checked and it's in 21 February.

So my point is, I think they are actually approving the February EADs based on postmark date, and It increases everyday as long as they keep going further.

Can anyone confirm this for me? has anyone filed before 20 and didn't get their EAD approved yet?

It would be great to have a way to tell EAD progress thru this!

Have a great day all! 

ead765.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.