Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tensheets said:

Where is everyone looking for updates? I was using myuscis but got a notification from Lawfully, an app I’d forgetten I’d signed up for,  this morning telling me of changes to 2 of my pending applications. I checked myuscis and those same updates were not showing there. But if I put my receipt number into USCIS case tracker it does show the same updated status as Lawfully has and which Case Tracker app has( fingerprints applied). Nuts! 

Well i'm using uscis tracker app, also this website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/
Now i'm going to install that one you have "Lawfully" never heard of it

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Maria&Wirbir said:

My case was updated today to “case is ready for an interview”

EAD to fingerprints were taken

nothing on AP

PD is FEB 24

Yay!!! Congrats. That was very quick.

Timeline
Just now, TDB said:

For those who were approved before their biometrics, how quickly are the EAD cards arriving once biometric is complete? And do you have to sign for it/show ID when it's delivered?

Did my biometrics Tuesday. EAD card delivered today. Nothing to sign. It’s in a priority mail envelope and it’s dropped to your mailbox like all others. It has a tracking number that you can request from Tier 1 via emma.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, INNSU09 said:

After receiving an E-mail update from my Congressman’s office this morning, my Case status now updated to “Card in production”

now i’m 100% convinced it’s because of their Help. 😅

This is great! I might try this if I don't get a response from them until October, I really don't have any way to prove an urgency that I need to start to working, other than I'm loosing my programming skills? 😅😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, mat2291 said:

Did my biometrics Tuesday. EAD card delivered today. Nothing to sign. It’s in a priority mail envelope and it’s dropped to your mailbox like all others. It has a tracking number that you can request from Tier 1 via emma.

I am trying to get a tracking number via Emma, but it isn't working. It just suggests the case status website and USPS website. What did you do/say to prompt a tracking number? 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, klgck said:

I am trying to get a tracking number via Emma, but it isn't working. It just suggests the case status website and USPS website. What did you do/say to prompt a tracking number? 

Ooooh! You need to ask for a live rep you can chat with. The bot is not that smart. Hehe so I normally input “Chat with live rep”. And the bot will give you some options. I click on Case Status. And then she’ll verify again if you want to chat with a live rep. She’ll ask for a receipt number before connecting you to an actual person, who is a Tier 1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, mat2291 said:

Ooooh! You need to ask for a live rep you can chat with. The bot is not that smart. Hehe so I normally input “Chat with live rep”. And the bot will give you some options. I click on Case Status. And then she’ll verify again if you want to chat with a live rep. She’ll ask for a receipt number before connecting you to an actual person, who is a Tier 1.

Awesome, you're the best!! Thanks :)

6 hours ago, mat2291 said:

Keeping you updated. My card was mailed Wednesday and it surprisingly got delivered today. It’s a combo card. My I-131 still says approved and no biometrics were applied to it yet.

Fab news. I am still on finger prints received but my i485 did update to ready for Interview to be scheduled so I’m just happy there’s movement. 

6 hours ago, B3M said:

Well i'm using uscis tracker app, also this website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/
Now i'm going to install that one you have "Lawfully" never heard of it

I like Lawfully as it’s sending me push notifications, saves me checking 8 million times a day. Just got another one saying ready for interview to be scheduled 🙂

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Tensheets said:

Fab news. I am still on finger prints received but my i485 did update to ready for Interview to be scheduled so I’m just happy there’s movement. 

Awesome news to cap the week!!! Hoping for mine to change soon to ready to be scheduled for an interview.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Tensheets said:

I like Lawfully as it’s sending me push notifications, saves me checking 8 million times a day. Just got another one saying ready for interview to be scheduled 🙂

Same! But I can't trust enough the notifications so I end up checking as well ahah

Timeline
3 minutes ago, B3M said:

Same! But I can't trust enough the notifications so I end up checking as well ahah

Lawfully and https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do are both reliable in sending notifications. I signed up for e-mail notifications from USCIS while Lawfully sends me push notifs. They’ve been instantaneous as of late.

129BA165-C4D6-4743-8C2B-E816BFB87E60.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.