Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

Processing time for EAD marriage based 28.5 Months to 37 Months for I-765. Well.....

WTH!!!! How is this even legal??? There goes my chance of expediting post-biometrics. 

Edited by mat2291

4 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

Processing time for EAD marriage based 28.5 Months to 37 Months for I-765. Well.....

I just checked and wow... this is just so unfair. Yesterday it was 4 to 6 months. And yet, I’ve seen April/May filers get approved for EAD. 🤯

7 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

they just put a random number as they are getting hit with lawsuits and phone calls 

duh

1 minute ago, Frankcastlle said:

I hope it's a mistake

Really hoping it’s just a glitch. 

1 minute ago, James120383 said:

they just put a random number as they are getting hit with lawsuits and phone calls 

I thought of this too. It’s infuriating! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, ennabaer said:

Just got my rescheduled biometrics appointment In the Mail😍😍 I was supposed to have it on 04/02 and now it’s 09/02 in Milwaukee 👍 

Milwaukee’s keeping up. Chicago is in a stalemate. Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, chxakx said:

I just checked and wow... this is just so unfair. Yesterday it was 4 to 6 months. And yet, I’ve seen April/May filers get approved for EAD. 🤯

Really unfair the April and may are getting approved and feb and March are still waiting. Even just for biometrics appointments. The whole process is a complete mess. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

Holy cow that’s a damn long time. Seems kinda unfair. Hope its just one of those things they change every now and then when they hit older cases. Do like K1 times sometimes change like that as well? I thought I’d seen it before.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

And all other application 2.5-5 months?? How is this fair or legal in any way.this is the document that's supposed to tie us over financially until we get the GC. How is anybody supposed to afford living off savings/ one-person income for 2-3 years??? 

Also this blows, my case was gonna be outside of regular processing times tomorrow. I really hope this is a mistake, but I'm afraid it's not. Screw this...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sandyl said:

Holy cow that’s a damn long time. Seems kinda unfair. Hope its just one of those things they change every now and then when they hit older cases. Do like K1 times sometimes change like that as well? I thought I’d seen it before.

K1 changed like this once I remember last year for a day or two and then changed back. 

i think everything depends on them getting funding so they can stop the furlough.  Senate cant seem to do anything for people while they are taking the important Siesta in their homes while Rest of america are dying of hunger and frustration due to unemployment 

duh

30 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Really unfair the April and may are getting approved and feb and March are still waiting. Even just for biometrics appointments. The whole process is a complete mess. 

Exactly! Even just for biometrics appointment. And the approval notice can only be used if you were approved from idek what date until today. Are they planning to produce EAD cards faster after today? I don’t think so. 

Timeline
Just now, chxakx said:

Exactly! Even just for biometrics appointment. And the approval notice can only be used if you were approved from idek what date until today. Are they planning to produce EAD cards faster after today? I don’t think so. 

Right. At first I got excited because I thought they’d let us use the NOA to work but it’s only approval notices which is such a small amount of people who even got one. And no updates on how long after biometrics to get the approval and if they’re still delayed why is there a cutoff of tomorrow???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.