Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Getting a letter today from NBC...envelope looks different to last bio schedules i received in March....my mail doesnt come until 3pm......i hope its my bio reschedule or ideally the ead after approval early July. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, ennabaer said:

Just got my rescheduled biometrics appointment In the Mail😍😍 I was supposed to have it on 04/02 and now it’s 09/02 in Milwaukee 👍 

Great news. And now we pray the offices don't close again on the 30th.  

(At this point we actually are hoping we do NOT get a biometrics appointment before they close since the reschedules went to the bottom of the pile the last time the offices closed and reopened.)  

Put the heat on your senator and congressman to follow Senator Leahy's call to push the furlough.  

A push of even a few week could mean the difference between you getting biometrics in 2020 or not.  

2 minutes ago, NKDL said:

Getting a letter today from NBC...envelope looks different to last bio schedules i received in March....my mail doesnt come until 3pm......i hope its my bio reschedule or ideally the ead after approval early July. 

USCIS got people saying prayers to USPS informed delivery...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AsSoulsDream said:

USCIS got people saying prayers to USPS informed delivery...

Lmfao right!!!!!! Im like a kid on xmas waiting to see that USPS van pull up lol 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
19 minutes ago, AsSoulsDream said:

Negative - Wouldn't be so frustrating it it was.

Understood. A lot of us were relieved because we were approved but didn't get biometrics and until yesterday were still not allowed to work.

6 minutes ago, fromsweden said:

Understood. A lot of us were relieved because we were approved but didn't get biometrics and until yesterday were still not allowed to work.

Ask a stupid question - You know about approval because of an I797 or something?

The only place to check status is https://uscis.gov/casestatus? USCIS reps tell me about 'Online Tools' but from what I've seen they are not applicable to us?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Amaterasu said:

Received my EAD in hand today! Real happy about it :)

That's great! Congrats!! When did you do Biometrics? Also when did you file and from which state? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Status update :) My status for EAD changed to "new card is being produced" today.

Repeat biometrics was 08/11

Original Biometrics was end of March, cancelled due to COVID

ASC was Atlanta, GA

I never had the "approved" status for my EAD, yesterday it was still saying that fingerprints have been added

My AP is still stuck at "application received", the case number wasn't listed on the biometrics appointment so I'm afraid I won't get a combo card whenever they get around to printing it and I might have to go to do biometrics again sometime for AP

Edited by MelOe

1 minute ago, B3M said:

That's great! Congrats!! When did you do Biometrics? Also when did you file and from which state? 

Thanks! Here's my timeline below. State is Arkansas

• 2020-02-14: Date Filed
  • 2020-02-19: NOA1
  • 2020-03-13: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to conflict)
  • 2020-04-01: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to COVID)
  • 2020-07-15: EAD approved (no biometrics taken)
  • 2020-08-10: Biometrics Appointment (Success)
  • 2020-08-20: EAD in hand
  • 2020-02-14: Date Filed
  • 2020-02-19: NOA1
  • 2020-03-13: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to conflict)
  • 2020-04-01: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to COVID)
  • 2020-07-15: EAD approved (no biometrics taken)
  • 2020-08-10: Biometrics Appointment (Success)
  • 2020-08-20: EAD in hand
  • 2020-09-21: AOS Interview Scheduled
  • 2020-11-05: AOS Interview + Approval

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
14 minutes ago, AsSoulsDream said:

Ask a stupid question - You know about approval because of an I797 or something?

The only place to check status is https://uscis.gov/casestatus? USCIS reps tell me about 'Online Tools' but from what I've seen they are not applicable to us?

Yes-- it will show up there. You'll also get something like this in the mail: 

t5EoFRY.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, fromsweden said:

Yes-- it will show up there. You'll also get something like this in the mail: 

t5EoFRY.png

I use this: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

And now recently and the one I think he is talking about online tools is the Mobile App! Search in your app store for

"USCIS CASE" 

12 minutes ago, MelOe said:

Status update :) My status for EAD changed to "new card is being produced" today.

Repeat biometrics was 08/11

Original Biometrics was end of March, cancelled due to COVID

ASC was Atlanta, GA

I never had the "approved" status for my EAD, yesterday it was still saying that fingerprints have been added

My AP is still stuck at "application received", the case number wasn't listed on the biometrics appointment so I'm afraid I won't get a combo card whenever they get around to printing it and I might have to go to do biometrics again sometime for AP

Wow! Congratulations!! ♥️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.