Honeythunder

2go sent me a text saying visa will be delivered today but nothing came

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Honeythunder said:

Has anyone experienced getting a text from 2go but nothing was delivered that day? I'm home all day but nothing came.

It happens.  Did you text back to ask about delivery?    Most likely it will be delivered tomorrow.   Is your address easy to find?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It happens.  Did you text back to ask about delivery?    Most likely it will be delivered tomorrow.   Is your address easy to find?

It's actually weird that it was out for delivery when I originally arranged it for pickup at a branch in Makati. I called the Makati branch where I'm supposed to pick it up and they said they don't have it. The text message I received from 2go says it will be "delivered today". My address is very easy to find (a condo) and it's just located in Makati.

18 minutes ago, chxakx said:

Hi. Saw these posts earlier today when I looked it up:

Thank you!

Edited by Honeythunder

Timeline
2 hours ago, Honeythunder said:

It's actually weird that it was out for delivery when I originally arranged it for pickup at a branch in Makati. I called the Makati branch where I'm supposed to pick it up and they said they don't have it. The text message I received from 2go says it will be "delivered today". My address is very easy to find (a condo) and it's just located in Makati.

Thank you!

You are picking up at a 2GO location, not delivered to your home?

Odds are th 2GO office did receive it, just hadn't processed it in so it wasn't "received"  ;)      Check tomorrow

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You are picking up at a 2GO location, not delivered to your home?

Odds are th 2GO office did receive it, just hadn't processed it in so it wasn't "received"  ;)      Check tomorrow

Yes I arranged it for pickup at a Makati branch but the text message I received today was for delivery:

"Document delivery today. If not around, Authority with Xerox copy of valid ID required. Far flung areas, 2GO will call you for delivery. NO ADD'L 2GO FEES SHOULD BE ASKED. Please report it"

The tracking status also says "Out for delivery". And yes, the Makati office told me they don't have it. So I guess the delivery changes I made online after the interview was invalid because it remained for delivery instead of pickup.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Honeythunder said:

Yes I arranged it for pickup at a Makati branch but the text message I received today was for delivery:

"Document delivery today. If not around, Authority with Xerox copy of valid ID required. Far flung areas, 2GO will call you for delivery. NO ADD'L 2GO FEES SHOULD BE ASKED. Please report it"

The tracking status also says "Out for delivery". And yes, the Makati office told me they don't have it. So I guess the delivery changes I made online after the interview was invalid because it remained for delivery instead of pickup.

You only have 24 hrs after the interview to update delivery information.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I finally got my visa! I got a text message from 2go informing me that the visa is ready for pickup in Makati branch. :)

Edited by Honeythunder

Timeline
5 hours ago, Honeythunder said:

I finally got my visa! I got a text message from 2go informing me that the visa is ready for pickup in Makati branch. :)

Great news!   I figured it was a simple case of the package not being checked in at that location, even though it had been delivered there.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.