YESWECANDOIT

I-751 All filers CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER only

281 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, MaryLoves said:

i wanna give some of you guys hope. 

I applied for i751 and it was delivered on 10/15/2020 through my attorney. 

A few days ago, my attorney contacted me and told me that my case has been approved. 

When i checked my status online 2 days ago, it said New Card is being produced. 

Today my case changed to "Case was approved".

It only took me 4 months!

I also didnt get a biometrics appointment notice

Hopefully more people get approved as quickly!

Congratulations to you, that's really great news.

Question, did your case transfer to NBC?

Edited by Junior818

Timeline
1 minute ago, MaryLoves said:

Yes, I got a transfer notice about a month ago saying my case was transferred from California Service Center to National Benefits Center.

Okay, we have similar timeline...my application was received 10/21/2020 and transferred to NBC on 01/20/21, so I hope i get good news soon too.

2 minutes ago, Junior818 said:

Okay, we have similar timeline...my application was received 10/21/2020 and transferred to NBC on 01/20/21, so I hope i get good news soon too.

Very very similar to mine. Application receipt date and transfer date are both almost at the same time as my case.

Did you submit a lot of marriage evidence?

I did not combine my income with my spouse, so we didn't have joint bank statements, and I was very concerned that I might get an interview.

If you have submitted more, you might get approved very soon too!

Timeline
1 minute ago, MaryLoves said:

Very very similar to mine. Application receipt date and transfer date are both almost at the same time as my case.

Did you submit a lot of marriage evidence?

I did not combine my income with my spouse, so we didn't have joint bank statements, and I was very concerned that I might get an interview.

If you have submitted more, you might get approved very soon too!

Yes , I submitted a lot of joint documents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I filled my joint i751 on April 2018, in February 2019 got divorced and only communication were fingerprints in almost 3 years of time, so in January 2021 I decided to go Mandamus route after numerous tries to kick the case with congressman ombudsman etc...So once I filled mandamus in January 2021 I got interview set in February 2021 for March 16, attended it and was grilled for 1h45minutes, after it had a hard feeling that I am actually a human being, she told me at the end that she still needs some more time and that will inform via mail about the decision, my case tracker is stuck ever since in fingerprints done on July 22, 2019, bottom line feeling miserable after all this bs, plenty of proof, entered 100% my marriage in good faith, got cheated by ex wife and mutual friend at that time, she stayed pregnant that’s why we divorced...on top of all that misery they kept me another 2 years lingering in that past life, if I didn’t sue them who know when I would actually get moving, so was left with Mandamus as the only option and got grilled like I am a criminal, never done anything wrong in this country, wondering how I deserved all of this

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Srdan said:

I filled my joint i751 on April 2018, in February 2019 got divorced and only communication were fingerprints in almost 3 years of time, so in January 2021 I decided to go Mandamus route after numerous tries to kick the case with congressman ombudsman etc...So once I filled mandamus in January 2021 I got interview set in February 2021 for March 16, attended it and was grilled for 1h45minutes, after it had a hard feeling that I am actually a human being, she told me at the end that she still needs some more time and that will inform via mail about the decision, my case tracker is stuck ever since in fingerprints done on July 22, 2019, bottom line feeling miserable after all this bs, plenty of proof, entered 100% my marriage in good faith, got cheated by ex wife and mutual friend at that time, she stayed pregnant that’s why we divorced...on top of all that misery they kept me another 2 years lingering in that past life, if I didn’t sue them who know when I would actually get moving, so was left with Mandamus as the only option and got grilled like I am a criminal, never done anything wrong in this country, wondering how I deserved all of this

I'm really sorry you went through this. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi WAC filers, our case has been received on 02/10/21, and got my noa letter last week, starting with WAC. Do you know how is csc currently, slow or fast for the ones that came with K1?

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello All, 

Filed my I-751 in Sept 2019 (paper based; WAC case number) and my N-400 on September 2020 (Online) based on marriage. Today I received an email notifying me the following: 

Interview Was Scheduled

On April 12, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE*****. 

I'm so excited!! I wish everyone good luck and the best. 

Cheers,

J/G

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, J/G said:

Hello All, 

Filed my I-751 in Sept 2019 (paper based; WAC case number) and my N-400 on September 2020 (Online) based on marriage. Today I received an email notifying me the following: 

Interview Was Scheduled

On April 12, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE*****. 

I'm so excited!! I wish everyone good luck and the best. 

Cheers,

J/G

so u can apply naturalization n400 even though u still have pending ROC I-751?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Emmz said:

Definitely! I had my N400 interview earlier pending i-751 application. I passed the exam and interview but needed to wait for the i-751 to adjudicate. She said it may take a while but I am not worried that it will get denied. 

Current timeline:

July 2019 - filed I-751

August 2020 - filed N400

Sept. 2020 - i-751 status "Case Was Transferred to a New Office". Transferred to NBC.

April 12, 2021 - N400 interview in LA passed (with a pending i-751)

May 20, 2021 - I-751 status changed to Approved and N400 status changed to Oath Will Be Scheduled. 🤩

May 21, 2021 - received a call and email from USCIS Los Angeles with my NOA with my oath schedule.

May 28, 2021 - oath taking schedule in USCIS DTLA office. 😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Emmz said:

Yes, I believe so. I did it. There's a lot of us that do here. I think (don't quote me on this) that's what everyone referring as 'Combo Filers'. You filed an N-400 application when you still have a pending I-751. You can do a title or topic search and you'll see more information on this subject in this website. Good luck. 

J/G

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
48 minutes ago, J/G said:

Yes, I believe so. I did it. There's a lot of us that do here. I think (don't quote me on this) that's what everyone referring as 'Combo Filers'. You filed an N-400 application when you still have a pending I-751. You can do a title or topic search and you'll see more information on this subject in this website. Good luck. 

J/G

You can apply for N-400 while you have a pending I-751. That’s what I did for mine. During my N-400 interview, I was also interviewed for my I-751. All cases are different tho, sometimes the 751 gets approved first before the N-400 and sometimes the N-400 gets approved first then the 751 after a few days. 

K1 Visa

Service Centre: California

Consulate: Manila, PH

01/21/16: I-129F sent

01/26/16: I-129F NOA1

04/06/16: I-129F RFE

04/22/16: RFE reply

05/06/16: I-129F NOA2

05/31/16: NVC Received, Date Case #, IIN and BIN assigned

06/05/16: NVC left

06/10/16: Consulate received

07/28/16 Interview Date **Approved!

08/05/16: Visa Received

08/13/16: US Entry

08/27/16: Tied the knot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adjustment of Status (AOS)

10/07/16: Aos filling date

10/11/16: Case received

10/25/16: NOA date

11/08/16: Biometrics Walk In at Buena Park (Was scheduled 11/14/16)

11/25/16: Case ready to be scheduled for an interview

01/03/17: Interview is Scheduled on Feb 07 (Day 84)

01/05/17: Interview letter received

01/07/17: EAD card is being produced (Day 88)

01/09/17: AP is approved (Day 90)

01/11/17: EAD card is mailed (Day 92)

01/13/17: AP approval letter received

01/14/17: Combo card received (Day 95)

02/07/17: Interview *Approved!

02/10/17: Greencard mailed

11 hours ago, Paps and Dawna said:

You can apply for N-400 while you have a pending I-751. That’s what I did for mine. During my N-400 interview, I was also interviewed for my I-751. All cases are different tho, sometimes the 751 gets approved first before the N-400 and sometimes the N-400 gets approved first then the 751 after a few days. 

Did you need your spouse for the i751 adjudication during your n400 interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.