Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,784 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Don't feel upset. Have you fill up and include your case application in the google Passport Timeline? My parent's Passport renewal which I submitted on 20th of July and was only Check Cashed and trackable "In Process" on July 29.

No I have not. It's a mess from a phone. 

I know I'll have to wait a bit more just hope everything goes right as I really would like to get the passport in October so my son can use it as proof of citizenship to get his permit. (N-600 takes a year to get)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Well the $17 dollars if for the passport delivery so that shouldn't effect the tracking. 

I guess mine is going to Alaska, Hawaii or Mars since it takes so long 😌

I am sure it’s going to be soon.. 😊 what sucks now is my facility is New Orleans and it taking forever to print passports.. 

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, abhatia315 said:

I am sure it’s going to be soon.. 😊 what sucks now is my facility is New Orleans and it taking forever to print passports.. 

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they get faster! 

4 hours ago, abhatia315 said:

I called up the toll free number today. They gave me the tracking number and said its processing with New Orleans facility. And then I just read your comment :(

Timeline
54 minutes ago, KP2019 said:

I called up the toll free number today. They gave me the tracking number and said its processing with New Orleans facility. And then I just read your comment :(

New Orleans had a setback last week, due to the hurricane, they're now Phase Two.

Timeline
On 9/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, Texans_99 said:

New Update!! 

I called the 1877 # again and they told me this time it is in "active processing" meaning, they started working on my application today at 9 in the morning! So hopefully, I should receive more information or my passport next week!! 

Got an "Approved" E-mail today which says my passport has being sent to print! After 11-12 weeks Finally!!! 🙏🥂

Edited by Texans_99

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Texans_99 said:

Got an "Approved" E-mail today which says my passport has being sent to print! After 11-12 weeks Finally!!! 🙏🥂

Status changed to shipped! Wow

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Texans_99 said:

Status changed to shipped! Wow

So you don't sweat the weekend out.

Mine was on a Friday also, approved, then immediately shipped.

They created a label, it will physically get picked up by the USPS Monday afternoon.

I got mine on that Wednesday.

Timeline
3 hours ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

So you don't sweat the weekend out.

Mine was on a Friday also, approved, then immediately shipped.

They created a label, it will physically get picked up by the USPS Monday afternoon.

I got mine on that Wednesday.

yeah no sweat now, Mine will get picked on Tuesday due to labor day and might get it thursday-friday

Timeline
15 hours ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

NC arrived today, it was mailed from Connecticut, hence 5 days.

Passport arrived 2 days ago from Hot Springs Arkansas.

No passport card yet.

Anyone know where the passport cards get mailed from?

Added info.

My card arrive today!!! From Connecticut same as where PP was processed!!!

Whew!!!

On 8/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, KP2019 said:

Hi, I am new in this forum. I got my naturalization certification last week Wednesday, and I applied for my passport last week Friday. I still don't see its in the tracking system, as per the disclaimer it should take 7-10days to show up. 

Anyone who also submitted for a new passport in Chicago office?

1. how long did it take to show up in the system.

2. Is there any avg time for the complete processing

I live in Illinois and I believe my passport is being processed in Chicago too. Still waiting though. Sent on July 20. 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, NEW CITIZEN said:

Use the google I added columns for approved and ship dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_F-5jsaOlgxFWpsVnvsw0WI6hwszquaRQE0oQflpwsA/edit#gid=0

Can we keep the tracker in this thread too? I don't trust using Google Spreadsheet. Visajourney also recommends against it: "VJ strongly discourages the use of google docs for monthly filer threads; there are privacy concerns as they are not administered by VJ, so others can potentially see your Google login and from that other info about you and your loved ones, and there is also the potential loss of all the data if the original creator of a doc removes it from their drive. Please use the threads themselves or the VJ wiki, for your data gathering needs." Source: 

)

Timeline
3 hours ago, BRgirlUS said:

Can we keep the tracker in this thread too? I don't trust using Google Spreadsheet. Visajourney also recommends against it: "VJ strongly discourages the use of google docs for monthly filer threads; there are privacy concerns as they are not administered by VJ, so others can potentially see your Google login and from that other info about you and your loved ones, and there is also the potential loss of all the data if the original creator of a doc removes it from their drive. Please use the threads themselves or the VJ wiki, for your data gathering needs." Source: 

)

This is not my google sheet, I don't even remember the created it.

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.