Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,784 posts in this topic

Called the #877 and they stated mine is at New Orleans Application Center which went to Phase 2 on August 24... Not really sure whether phase's matter, since the status on the webpage says my application will be reviewed when it hits Phase 3, but the guy on the phone said that that isn't the case and he's seen applications get processed from all different offices with all different phases.

Hoping I'm just a few weeks away from the center getting to my application.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, swissbuttercream said:

Called the #877 and they stated mine is at New Orleans Application Center which went to Phase 2 on August 24... Not really sure whether phase's matter, since the status on the webpage says my application will be reviewed when it hits Phase 3, but the guy on the phone said that that isn't the case and he's seen applications get processed from all different offices with all different phases.

Phases only matter in amount of employees available, and speed of processing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, swissbuttercream said:

mine processed at a phase1 location (El Paso). It took 5 weeks for them to process it.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, NEW CITIZEN said:

Use the google I added columns for approved and ship dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_F-5jsaOlgxFWpsVnvsw0WI6hwszquaRQE0oQflpwsA/edit#gid=0

Just re-posting the tracker link. 

My question is not about passport but I know new citizens are here .Does any body recently change name in citizenship I change my last name when I became citizen what’s about unemployment benefit how to inform them that my last name is change if anybody has same experience plz let me know bcz I give them details of my bank account which was also with my old name and I planning to change my name on my bank card too so plZ guide me about unemployment benefit issue bcz I am currently unemployed and I don’t want loose money from government I m from Texas plZ guide me about this matter 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Summan said:

My question is not about passport but I know new citizens are here .Does any body recently change name in citizenship I change my last name when I became citizen what’s about unemployment benefit how to inform them that my last name is change if anybody has same experience plz let me know bcz I give them details of my bank account which was also with my old name and I planning to change my name on my bank card too so plZ guide me about unemployment benefit issue bcz I am currently unemployed and I don’t want loose money from government I m from Texas plZ guide me about this matter 

https://apps.twc.state.tx.us/UBS/help.do?key=/core/tiles/security/help/changePersonalInfoHelp.jsp&page_title=Change Personal Information

Looks like you can do it through your UBS online account.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just applied today and added my name to the spreadsheet. The USPS employee told me it would be about 12 weeks or so. Fingers crossed! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, krylonblue said:

Just applied today and added my name to the spreadsheet. The USPS employee told me it would be about 12 weeks or so. Fingers crossed! 

I think a guesstimate of six weeks would be what it would take.

I got my updated Status as IN Process !!!

so now I can call them and ask for number??

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

I got my updated Status as IN Process !!!

so now I can call them and ask for number??

Yes! you should go ahead and call them. I think they are open till 10 pm EST. . 

My Time line is Updated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.