Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,784 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Jedi & Sith said:

My application was received 3 days after I submitted it.

Submitted: 8/22

Received/Trackable: 8/25

Check was cashed a day after it became trackable.

How do you know that? I didnt get any tracking number?

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

26 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

I did not get a tracking number as well when they mailed the packet to the Department of State.

I just checked the application status page everyday: https://passportstatus.state.gov/

I also put my email in there. It was 8/25/2020 when I got an email that my application is already "In Process"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

you don't need a tracking number to say that your application is trackable. When you do the check application status, and entered all you information, as soon the web shows "In Process" meaning it is already trackable because your application is already on hand of the Department of State. If you want to know your application number, you need to call the National Passport Information Center and they can give you where your application will be processed at.

Btw will you please complete the Google spreadsheet on where you submitted your application? Thanks. 

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

1 hour ago, lucardo3 said:

Welcome to Passport forums, my over excited friend :D

Yeey last stop😄 what will I do after all this is done😱 need to find new forum😄😄😄🥂🍾

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Timeline

As of Monday, August 31, a total of 10 passport agencies and centers are in phase two, and 15 agencies and centers are in phase one of our three-phase reopening plan. Go to our Passport Agency and Center page for more information.

I read an article, that by mid September all offices will be open at least stage one, by beginning of October, all will be in stage two.

But I can't find it anymore,

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

Timeline
18 hours ago, lazy said:

My RENEWAL passport was sent on 8/17 and was shipped out of Tucson on Aug 28 and received in North Carolina on Sat Aug 29, I had mailed it to Philadelphia.

EDIT: Online status says "Approved", not "Shipped" even though I received it yesterday 8/29.

I have not received the card yet.

I have not received back the old passport yet.

(i updated google page too)

You got lucky. You submitted the 17th, by 28th you receive email approved and by 29th you received it in NC. I'm assuming most of renewal are in Tucson like you and crbabelgium. I applied for renewal of my parent's passport in July and asked Nat'l Passport Information Center where it's being process. Agent said in Tucson which is the Western Passport Center. Also may be they will not provide passport for certain ages like my parents who's ages are vulnerable, to avoid for travelling during this time of pandemic

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Timeline
36 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Also may be they will not provide passport for certain ages like my parents who's ages are vulnerable, to avoid for travelling during this time of pandemic

That would be illegal.

Mine was approved!!! Im at a "certain" age!!

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

1 hour ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

As of Monday, August 31, a total of 10 passport agencies and centers are in phase two, and 15 agencies and centers are in phase one of our three-phase reopening plan. Go to our Passport Agency and Center page for more information.

I read an article, that by mid September all offices will be open at least stage one, by beginning of October, all will be in stage two.

But I can't find it anymore,

OMG ONLY Miami and Houston are not open! Why is FL always slowest state in everything?🤣

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

That would be illegal.

Mine was approved!!! Im at a "certain" age!!

Are you over 70s?!! You are a new passport applicant and different to people who are renewal!!!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

OMG ONLY Miami and Houston are not open! Why is FL always slowest state in everything?🤣

I had called the 1877# the lady said Houston passport agency is open (not for public), and my passport application is sent there. I have been waiting 10.5 weeks, so not sure who to believe. My gut feeling is it's closed.

38 minutes ago, Texans_99 said:

I had called the 1877# the lady said Houston passport agency is open (not for public), and my passport application is sent there. I have been waiting 10.5 weeks, so not sure who to believe. My gut feeling is it's closed.

I called this morning to get status update and spoke with a representative who had a very nasty attitude on the phone. i asked where my application is processed and she would not give me that information until i pressed her and told her this information can be provided as others were able to get it. She finally told me but it was not very pleasant phone conversation. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lucardo3 said:

I called this morning to get status update and spoke with a representative who had a very nasty attitude on the phone. i asked where my application is processed and she would not give me that information until i pressed her and told her this information can be provided as others were able to get it. She finally told me but it was not very pleasant phone conversation. 

So tell us, what office??

Just now, lucardo3 said:

Dallas Passport agency.

Geeez I know its monday but come on! Why so rude, no need to be rude. Sorry my friend you had that experiance.

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.