Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

I just confirmed:

Unless you do a 72 hour emergency.

Passports are printed in Washington DC, Hot Springs AR, and Tucson AZ.

They are not sent from passport agencies.

So they are telling me that it "shows in the system" that my application is at Houston Passport agency? That means Houston passport agency will do all the needed stuff before sending it for printing? 

Edited by Texans_99

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
8 hours ago, lucardo3 said:

Yes, it is better to apply for both IMO only 30 bucks more why not.

Do you know if the $35 Application fee they charge are for both or will it be for each. Have to apply for both me and my son and do think it’s a little crazy if it’s per application so a total of 4 x $35? 

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Do you know if the $35 Application fee they charge are for both or will it be for each. Have to apply for both me and my son and do think it’s a little crazy if it’s per application so a total of 4 x $35? 

$35 is the fee the USPS or Library ETC charges for ONE person. Card and passport book.

$35 plus $140 for you

$35 plus $140 for your son

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

Timeline
12 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

$35 is the fee the USPS or Library ETC charges for ONE person. Card and passport book.

$35 plus $140 for you

$35 plus $140 for your son

No only $95 for child. 

but good it’s for both! Made me a little happier! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

received passport today. the return address on the envelope was on El Paso center although it was sent from Tucson printing facility.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

Yes, sorry, my child is over 16!! 

$35 is for the application processing, whether or not you get both.

Which mine was so he could get the 10 year passport but oh well just happy we are now done and able to get the passport. Have appointment on Saturday so hopefully it will go smooth. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, kline19 said:

received passport today. the return address on the envelope was on El Paso center although it was sent from Tucson printing facility.

Congrats.

I filed the same day, eagerly waiting!! Mines in Connecticut.

See, that makes sense, a "lost in the mail, or undeliverable passport would go to the processing center, not the printer.

Same as drop shipping say electronics, Sony ships it to you, but the return address is the company that sold it to you.

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks. Yea, I guess if the passport is non-deliverable then they want it to go where the application was processed for them to handle it. 

I received my passport today. The return address on the envelope is Aurora, CO and the tracking number says it came from Little Rock, AR. Waiting on NC now and will officially be done. 

My Timeline:

Citizenship

09/10/2019 - Submitted application online

09/11/2019 - USCIS received application

10/03/2019 - Biometric appointment

01/21/2020 - Interview scheduled

02/26/2020 - Interview Day

02/26/2020 - Approved

05/18/2020 - Oath ceremony scheduled

06/03/2020 - US Citizen! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I just called and got to know that my passport application is at National Passport Center in New Hampshire, which is in phase one reopening. May I ask you guys if you know about this center and how long it's taking for people to receive their passports? 

Thanks!

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

Timeline
11 minutes ago, py6 said:

I just called and got to know that my passport application is at National Passport Center in New Hampshire, which is in phase one reopening. May I ask you guys if you know about this center and how long it's taking for people to receive their passports? 

Thanks!

I don't think they would send the same load to a Phase one, as to a Phase two center.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
39 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

I don't think they would send the same load to a Phase one, as to a Phase two center.

Does that make it longer or shorter for me to receive my passport? I haven't seen anyone here whose case is at NPC.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.