Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,784 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, kline19 said:

I did get an email that my passport was shipped today. The customer service told me today earlier that it was at El Paso. 

applied: July 21st

Application Received: July 28th

Passport shipped: August 24th.

Although, the USPS check for 50 bucks hasn't been cashed yet which is very strange.

Congrats! Applied 5 days earlier than you also in Austin.. status still shows In Processing. Sigh. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, lucardo3 said:

Houston agency is showing closed on website with no information.

I called them again today and they told me like yesterday and it is with Houston Passport agency and I asked if agency is open? She said yes. And is processing end of march/early april application. Looks like with this rate, I won't get it this year haha. 

Ok so do I need to do anything else except DS 11 Form filled printed signed, 2 photos and Certificate?? 

How much is the fee for expedite? 

Did you send Certified or regular usps? 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Ok so do I need to do anything else except DS 11 Form filled printed signed, 2 photos and Certificate?? 

How much is the fee for expedite? 

Did you send Certified or regular usps? 

You can't expedite.

If you go to USPS, they will do everything.

Don't forget a black and white copy of your certificate, and drivers license, one for front and one for back.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/need-passport/apply-in-person.html

https://www.usps.com/international/passports.htm

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

8 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

You can't expedite.

If you go to USPS, they will do everything.

Don't forget a black and white copy of your certificate, and drivers license, one for front and one for back.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/need-passport/apply-in-person.html

https://www.usps.com/international/passports.htm

Does it has to be a black and white copy of certificate?

Thank You

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Timeline
2 hours ago, kline19 said:

USPS tracking tells me that my passport package was handed to them at their Tucson, AZ facility to be shipped to me. Application was processed at El Paso which is in Phase 1. Maybe they have a printing facility in Tucson as well.

Tucson is the "Western Passport Center"

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/get-fast/passport-agencies/western.html

5 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Does it has to be a black and white copy of certificate?

Thank You

YES

See the links I gave you.

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

Did you guys apply for Passport Card and Passport Book? 

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, abhatia315 said:

is there anywhere we can check statistic at a particular site? for example how many have been printed at New Orleans last weeK?  

Was wondering something similar, where are people checking online for application status?  I see some posts mentioning online status of their application and curious where/how that can be done?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, lazy said:

Was wondering something similar, where are people checking online for application status?  I see some posts mentioning online status of their application and curious where/how that can be done?

I am not sure if you talking about this https://passportstatus.state.gov/? simply put in your information it will let you know if your application is process or not?

My Time line is Updated! 

4 hours ago, thetrademark said:

I applied for both, PC is a good ID card so I thought why not? What about you?

Yes I put bouth. I am gonna do this friday and I can you here on the spread sheet!😊😊🙏🙏🙏

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.