Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, kline19 said:

You want to confirm the location where your application is being looked at. I highly doubt that it would be at Houston if it is not open. You may confirm it by calling their helpline. 

Yeah I called the national passport line yesterday and the rep said "Houston Passport Agency" and the agency does not show any open/close/phase date on DOS site. Google shows it to be open. 

Edited by Texans_99

2 hours ago, B & H said:

Received my passport & Naturalization certificate yesterday.  My timeline below

Naturalized on Jun-19-2020 at Cleveland Ohio

Applied for Passport Jun 25-2020 at USPS Akron, OH

Received email that PP approved on Aug-20-2020.

Received Passport and naturalization certificate on Aug 24th.

Congrats. Where did you application process? It usually tells on the mailing envelope.

Timeline

I just called, and mine is in Connecticut, a phase two center.

So hopefully soon.

The agent confirmed that once the applications arrive in Texas for receiving, they are randomly (round robin)sent to 

different offices, so its a hit or miss whether you get a phase one, or phase two center.

Then are sent to Little Rock for printing.

Edited by NEW CITIZEN

26 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

I just called, and mine is in Connecticut, a phase two center.

So hopefully soon.

The agent confirmed that once the applications arrive in Texas for receiving, they are randomly (round robin)sent to 

different offices, so its a hit or miss whether you get a phase one, or phase two center.

You would think most applications would be sent to phase two centers as phase one`s are not able to process as much as phase two but i guess that`s not the case here.

Edited by lucardo3

Hello, I'm new here. I called yesterday and my application at Charleston. They are in phase one on Aug 13 but I read on facebook group that people are still waiting for their passport since March. Looks like I won't get mine until next year. 😫😤 

6 minutes ago, Silver129 said:

Hello, I'm new here. I called yesterday and my application at Charleston. They are in phase one on Aug 13 but I read on facebook group that people are still waiting for their passport since March. Looks like I won't get mine until next year. 😫😤 

You will be surprised how inaccurate that information is as some people who applied last month already got theirs in this forum. There is always hope for 6-8 weeks processing times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

is there anywhere we can check statistic at a particular site? for example how many have been printed at New Orleans last weeK?  

My Time line is Updated! 

13 minutes ago, lucardo3 said:

You will be surprised how inaccurate that information is as some people who applied last month already got theirs in this forum. There is always hope for 6-8 weeks processing times.

Hi, yeah I have read all 39 pages 😁 and seeing people got their passport really quick. I was wishing my application had assigned to one of the phase two offices. But I guess luck is not with me. I'm talking about Charleston office, people are still waiting for their passport from that particular office since March. 😫

Timeline
14 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

is there anywhere we can check statistic at a particular site? for example how many have been printed at New Orleans last weeK?  

They are all printed in Little Rock Arkansas.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

They are all printed in Little Rock Arkansas.

If the agent told you that it was being processed in Connecticut, then it is being printed in 850 Canal Street, Second Floor Stamford, CT. If you avail the express delivery, the pocket will be scanned in USPS Little Rock AR.. That is how it was processed on my Passport and Passport Card.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, NEW CITIZEN said:

My understanding is that your application, and information is scanned in Texas, sent electronically to, in my case Connecticut, processed, then the information

is sent electronically to Little Rock, where it is printed, and shipped.

You better wait and see where your envelope or pocket came from. I have picture of the USPS Priority Male Express Envelope with the label from Connecticut and my email from USPS Informed delivery shows Passport Service/DOS Hot Spring AR. I don't see on the list of DOS Passport Agency/Center having an office in Little Rock AR.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

You better wait and see where your envelope or pocket came from. I have picture of the USPS Priority Male Express Envelope with the label from Connecticut and my email from USPS Informed delivery shows Passport Service/DOS Hot Spring AR. I don't see on the list of DOS Passport Agency/Center having an office in Little Rock AR.

Freudian slip

I meant Hot Springs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

USPS tracking tells me that my passport package was handed to them at their Tucson, AZ facility to be shipped to me. Application was processed at El Paso which is in Phase 1. Maybe they have a printing facility in Tucson as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.