Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,786 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, guys said:

wow, it's a way too long, and why didn't you use option to call u back,

when i called them, there's an option to call u back, 

and after 2 hours, someone called me and pull out my data, :)

I am trying to call them for last 3 days. Always getting busy tone after selecting option 1 and 1. Can anyone guide how to get there>

Timeline
4 minutes ago, APWB said:

I am trying to call them for last 3 days. Always getting busy tone after selecting option 1 and 1. Can anyone guide how to get there>

Same here - just try to call them , i've been trying 8am - 1pm and had same experience but was able to get into the queue ~2PM (all PST). I guess due to call back the queue is stacked and you can't get through. I was planning to try to start 5am (PST so 8AM EST) when they opens and queue is not yet stacked but it's just my assumption 

Good luck !

Filed: Other Country: Kuwait
Timeline
17 minutes ago, APWB said:

mine, i called them in between 10 to 11 am PST on Thursday ,,and suddenly there's an option for call u back, 

i no idea how there are arranged, may be it happen randomly. 😁😁 because when the first time i made a call. it was really on long hold between 1-2 hours and i gave up.

Spoiler

2009 = started to learn for DV visa

2010 = missed the chance, due to stay in the jungle,,seriously :cry:

2011 = missed the chance, due to work activity, too busy :crying:

2012 = started to learn again, and tried to apply DV visa, but finally not selected, and realize that i put with wrong background picture. failed to understand the requirement. :oops:

Spoiler

01/10/2013 = applied for DV visa, with fully sure that picture is exactly same what website asked.

01/05/2014 = website was down due to high traffic

03/05/2014 = check for DV winner, finally it shows congratulation, you have been selected for,,,,

26/07/2014 = submitted form DS 260.

15/08/2014 = got 2nd letter notification

27/09/2014 = medical check up done

15/10/2014 = got interview with US embassy, but case is pending

09/11/2014 = resubmit additional document

10/12/2014 = got email from US embassy to hand over all the passport

11/12/2014 = DV visa granted and printed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------.............................

Spoiler

15/01/2015 = paid for immigration fee

16/03/2015 = landed safety in USA, POE = los angeles (LA)

31/03/2015=went back to home country

26/05/2015=come back to LA without plastic GC

28/05/2015=visited in person to SSA office, they claimed that SSN was sent already by immigration, SSA office made for replacement

04/06/2015=SSN in hand

09/06/2015=make ID

09/07/2015= GC in hand for 10 years 

.................................................................................................................

01/30/2020= Submit N400

01/31/2020=NOA1

02/07/2020= Got letter for Bio metric finger print 

02/20/2020= appointment for finger print (nice date)

01/14/2021= got notification for set up interview,,hiks hiks don't know when ?

02/24/2021 = interview date and pass 

02/24/2021 : checked my USCIS account and it said Oath ceremony notice was mailed to my address. 

03/26/2021 : the oath ceremony is done 😁😁 and got a certificate of us naturalization, 

5 hours ago, Jhon_A said:

I called them yesterday at 2:30 PM ET, and after 35 minutes I was able to speak with someone.

Was there helpful speaking to someone ? Did u got anything additional info? As i am trying for last few days..everytime waiting is 2.30 hr.And even after 2.30 hr; my turn was not coming.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

6/7 - Applied at USPS (Expedited)

6/10 - In progress (I used Priority Mail Express)

will update again when I receive any updates

Edited by KM9868

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi All:

Just an update for my passport application.

Mailed at USPS on 05/14/2021 (expedited service)

Status changed to In Process on 05/19/2021

Check is being cashed out on 05/20/2021

Status changed to Approved on 06/11/2021.

Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone! 

I sent my application 10 days ago and chose the expedited service. It was received two days ago and when I check the status it says that I chose the routine service which will take up to 12 weeks. I paid for the expedited fee along with the 1-2 day shipping hopping to get my passport before my urgent travel by the end of this month. I am worried that they made a mistake. They have not cashed the check I sent and when I called them and spoke two times to the phone representative they both seemed to be not sure of what is going on and they kept telling me to wait. Anyone had this experience before? How long did it take them to cash the check after the application was received? Is there a way I can reach someone who will give me a clear answer? I am stressed and tired of waiting 2hrs+ on hold and not get a straight answer 😪 Thank you!!

I applied from Bay Area in California 

Edited by JAREmorocco

Should I be worried?

Hello everyone!

I submitted my passport application on 05/20/2021, expedited service. My check was cashed on 05/28. But my online status is still "Not Available" as of today, 3 weeks after submission and 2 weeks after my check was cashed. I called them several times, but was never able to talk to an agent. Should I be worried? What actions should I take? Thank you. 

1 minute ago, rowrowrowtheboat said:

Should I be worried?

Hello everyone!

I submitted my passport application on 05/20/2021, expedited service. My check was cashed on 05/28. But my online status is still "Not Available" as of today, 3 weeks after submission and 2 weeks after my check was cashed. I called them several times, but was never able to talk to an agent. Should I be worried? What actions should I take? Thank you. 

I applied from Seattle, WA. 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, JAREmorocco said:

Hello everyone! 

I sent my application 10 days ago and chose the expedited service. It was received two days ago and when I check the status it says that I chose the routine service which will take up to 12 weeks. I paid for the expedited fee along with the 1-2 day shipping hopping to get my passport before my urgent travel by the end of this month. I am worried that they made a mistake. They have not cashed the check I sent and when I called them and spoke two times to the phone representative they both seemed to be not sure of what is going on and they kept telling me to wait. Anyone had this experience before? How long did it take them to cash the check after the application was received? Is there a way I can reach someone who will give me a clear answer? I am stressed and tired of waiting 2hrs+ on hold and not get a straight answer 😪 Thank you!!

I applied from Bay Area in California 

Did you include a check with EXACT amount they are requesting for expedited services? 

1 hour ago, LaughingBuddha said:

Hi All:

Just an update for my passport application.

Mailed at USPS on 05/14/2021 (expedited service)

Status changed to In Process on 05/19/2021

Check is being cashed out on 05/20/2021

Status changed to Approved on 06/11/2021.

Good luck everyone!

Do you know when they will mail it? My status changed to in process on 5/20. I’m so stressed cuz my flight is on 6/20 and I feel I might not get it on time.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chaka Quaker said:

Do you know when they will mail it? My status changed to in process on 5/20. I’m so stressed cuz my flight is on 6/20 and I feel I might not get it on time.

The status indicates that it should arrive on or around next Wednesday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.