SA M

Administrative Processing Islamabad Embassy - 2020

137 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Lexushim said:

I have my original nikkah nama and Marriage certificate in English... will they still ask for Urdu nikkah nama?

I am in the same boat, my nikkah nama is in English and approved by NVC, no idea about the interview as I’m still waiting for one

12 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Do we have to sumbit documents to CEAC for interview or take them bring them with you?

And a lot of people say you have to bring chat logs and call logs ! Me and my husband talk on whatsapp how do i print chat log,?

You need to bring all originals at the time of interview which you submitted through CEAC, specially your civil documents, latest tax transcript and w2 for 2019.

When you open chat, on right hand side there is a small three vertically doted bar on top right corner tap on it than tap on "more" and then tap on "export chats".

For call logs you can simply take screen shots and print them.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Raza329 said:

You need to bring all originals at the time of interview which you submitted through CEAC, specially your civil documents, latest tax transcript and w2 for 2019.

When you open chat, on right hand side there is a small three vertically doted bar on top right corner tap on it than tap on "more" and then tap on "export chats".

For call logs you can simply take screen shots and print them.

Thank you soo much!!! ALLAH make it easier for you and me and everyone !! Very helpful thank you.

Timeline

Hey...

You should read this about administration processing.... why its delayed and often denied...

https://mypathtocitizenship.com/ds-5535-administrative-processing-ds-5535-how-long-does-take/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Certainly on VJ  AP seems a matter of time, seen very few denials.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

My husband is stuck in AP since january 7 2020 CO approved and welcome him we had some mistake in joint sponsor we got a email of 221 g letter after 1 week of interview i submitted the requested documents the same day its been 8 months i involved my congressman they accepted my documents but not doing any further processing 😓😓😓

Timeline

My case was in AP from 22 months now in inqury they infom that your case is ready for the next process 6 months ago how long they gona be if my case is ready after AP

Timeline
On 9/22/2020 at 5:31 AM, Zadd said:

My case was in AP from 22 months now in inqury they infom that your case is ready for the next process 6 months ago how long they gona be if my case is ready after AP

what was the reason for AP? did they give your 221g?

On 9/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, Zubaria12 said:

My husband is stuck in AP since january 7 2020 CO approved and welcome him we had some mistake in joint sponsor we got a email of 221 g letter after 1 week of interview i submitted the requested documents the same day its been 8 months i involved my congressman they accepted my documents but not doing any further processing 😓😓😓

whats your status now?

Edited by jamesbond123

Timeline
On 9/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Lexushim said:

Hey...

You should read this about administration processing.... why its delayed and often denied...

https://mypathtocitizenship.com/ds-5535-administrative-processing-ds-5535-how-long-does-take/

not true

Timeline
33 minutes ago, jamesbond123 said:

what was the reason for AP? did they give your 221g?

whats your status now?

New joint sponsor 

i had some issues in joint sponsor my husband had everything at time of interview but i didnt know i could upload before interview. 

yes in email they sended in email to my husband 

my status is refused under AP 

Edited by Zubaria12

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zubaria12 said:

New joint sponsor 

i had some issues in joint sponsor my husband had everything at time of interview but i didnt know i could upload before interview. 

yes in email they sended in email to my husband 

my status is refused under AP 

Did they return passport back? We also got Refused Status. They sent her DS 5535. 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, jamesbond123 said:

Did they return passport back? We also got Refused Status. They sent her DS 5535. 

Noo they have the passport 

no ds5535 only waiting for consular to review documents 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.