666 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JE2020 said:

We have the same timeline The.Fab.Ella! Our packet was delivered this morning too! :)

Yey!  Mine was sent to Lewisville, Texas. Yours?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ROC packet sent 3/19/20

My ROC window opened on the 20th Jan but life has been a little hectic. I heard about the local office closures and so I put together the packet today and Mailed it overnight to Texas P.O. Box, pricey!. My card expires on 4/20. I too used the only form available on the website so I hope we don't get rejected. 

I did not include any health insurance or Beneficiary info in my packet as we don't have joint healthcare, I don't have any, and the laws regarding disposition of assets to surviving spouse are pretty much what we'd put in a will so we never bothered to draw wills. I figured that as the language of the supporting evidence document said 'should include'  and not 'must include' meant not all of the examples were mandatory, for example not everyone includes affidavits according to my reading of the forums. I guess we'll see.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Scodavvyy said:

ROC packet sent 3/19/20

My ROC window opened on the 20th Jan but life has been a little hectic. I heard about the local office closures and so I put together the packet today and Mailed it overnight to Texas P.O. Box, pricey!. My card expires on 4/20. I too used the only form available on the website so I hope we don't get rejected. 

I did not include any health insurance or Beneficiary info in my packet as we don't have joint healthcare, I don't have any, and the laws regarding disposition of assets to surviving spouse are pretty much what we'd put in a will so we never bothered to draw wills. I figured that as the language of the supporting evidence document said 'should include'  and not 'must include' meant not all of the examples were mandatory, for example not everyone includes affidavits according to my reading of the forums. I guess we'll see.

Same here. We do not have joint bank accounts nor any joint bills. Although we tried to put as much as possible that involves us being together such as leasing agreements, tax returns or travels, phone lines and stuff like that. Truth be told we don’t have a lot of things to share with people because we like our privacy a lot and didn’t really think we need to gather any evidence to prove Bona Fide Marriage. Sometimes we would even forget to take pictures. We just don’t have a need in that... But my husband is an active duty and most of the time we are too bothered moving around 🤷🏻‍♀️ So like someone mentioned here, it is not a quantity that matters but quality. 
everything will be just fine :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 3/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, tu2008 said:

03/09/2020 - ROC Window opens; Package mailed via USPS

03/11/2020 - Package delivered

:whistle: Waiting to hear back ....trying to chill..probably be a week at least...

03/20/2020 - USPS Informed delivery indicates we are receiving mail from USCIS - mostly like NoA. Mail postage mark date on envelope is 03/17/2020.

Edited by tu2008

Timeline
On 3/16/2020 at 12:29 PM, heklica91 said:

Here is my timeline for now hope it updates soon!

03/13/20 - package mailed via USPS

03/16/20 - package delivered to Phoenix, AZ

I'm already checking my bank account. 

Good luck guys.

Btw I didn't put uscis account number because i thought i didnt have it. I barely realized today my husband made it 3 years ago. Ouch. hope they dont send my package back :( 

03/19/20 - Received a text message from USCIS with case number and notice of I797 coming in mail

03/20/20 - Check was cashed

Edited by heklica91

On 3/18/2020 at 12:00 PM, Laura-A said:

Sent - 3/10/20

Received - 3/12/20

Text received with case number (MSC) and check was cashed - 3/18/20

Received I-797 in the mail - 3/20/20 

NOA1 date- 3/17/20

Edited by Laura-A

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

03/09/2020 - ROC Window opens; Package mailed via USPS

03/11/2020 - Package delivered, NoA I-797 Received date, Receipt starts with SRC (Texas Service Center)

03/13/2020 - NoA I-797 Notice date

03/20/2020 - NoA I-797 received in the mail

NOA received today.  Package sent the 10th, delivery on the 11th.  Check was cashed on the 17th and NOA arrived today (20th).  We are heading through LIN.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Sent I-751 on March 12th USPS priority mail (it just got delivered today (it took 8 days for them to deliver it since it was sent to the wrong address USPS human error I guess).

My green card expires on December 2020 but i am filling the I-751 with a waiver for abuse from USC spouse. Did everything myself.

03/13/2020 - Package mailed via USPS

03/14/2020 - Package delivered

03/18/2020 - Text message with receipt number received . Goes to MSC - National Benefits Center. Will receive Form I-797 via mail.

03/19/2020 - Check was cashed

2 hours ago, LauraC87 said:

I received my biometrics letter today. 

Appointment is 4/3/2020, I feel that it’s likely to be rescheduled, because I doubt they’ll be reopen by then

Which service center please? Let’s hope that they will be open already...next 10 days will clear things up 

14 hours ago, WhiteSteve&Mimo said:

03/13/2020 - Package mailed via USPS

03/14/2020 - Package delivered

03/18/2020 - Text message with receipt number received . Goes to MSC - National Benefits Center. Will receive Form I-797 via mail.

03/19/2020 - Check was cashed

03/21/2020 - Received Form I-797 in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 2/26/2020 at 3:26 PM, rocknfreak said:

I am sitting in the same boat. March filer! We are going to file on March 14 or 16. 
And yes the Form is expired. If I remember that correct, there was another Form that was expired and we still had to use it. Why do they put a firm deadline on the Forms and don't update them before they expire? It gives me just a big headache.. 

My package got back cause they say I have filled the old form. The ting is there is no new form in their website!!! I just dont get it...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.