666 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
23 minutes ago, The.Fab.Ella said:

I have mail from the USCIS today. I wonder what it is?  No updates whatsoever since Case Received.

Did you check on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/  ?

I know the my.uscis.gov does give only case received update.

Keep us posted....

Just now, sweetadams said:

Did you check on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/  ?

I know the my.uscis.gov does give only case received update.

Keep us posted....

I did. No other updates. My mail usually arrives very late in the afternoon so am getting anxious. Hoping for the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
42 minutes ago, therealsunnydiego said:

Did anyone here with the process at WAC got the biometrics appointment/waiver for the ROC? thanks

I have not yet received my wife's appointment or anything else. I have yet to hear from anyone at WAC who did.

8 hours ago, The.Fab.Ella said:

I have mail from the USCIS today. I wonder what it is?  No updates whatsoever since Case Received.

Biometrics appointment two weeks from now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 9/4/2020 at 5:26 AM, therealsunnydiego said:

Did anyone here with the process at WAC got the biometrics appointment/waiver for the ROC? thanks

WAC is silent so far. But there is one update from the February filer which looks promising.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/27/2020 at 10:20 AM, US <3 IND said:

Congrats ❤❤ 

The first 3 letters of your case number tell you what center is processing your case. Mine is YSC which stands for Potamac Service Center. What are your letters?

Thanks. my first three letters were SRC.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 9/16/2020 at 11:56 PM, H-I said:

WAC is silent so far. But there is one update from the February filer which looks promising.

Mine starts with WAC and the case was received in March. Got a mail today saying the fingerprint appointment is waived. Hopefully more updates to come soon for WAC

On 9/22/2020 at 12:24 AM, reyiz23 said:

They didn't reuse the previous fingerprints?

I was hoping they would but they did not.  My daughter, who is included in the petition, was not sent a biometrics appointment letter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.