Just now, Boiler said:

she is only 5 6?

Thats above average for her,  Philippine women are usually are shorter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Thats above average for her,  Philippine women are usually are shorter

She is Philippine? Pretty sure not.

I would have thought that was about average? Seemed to me that people in the US are shorter, but never looked into it.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

she is only 5 6?

That's average height, at least to me. I'm quite a bit shorter than most people-- I find it noticeable. At 5'6" she's probably not hoping clothes come in petite sizes or shelling out money too frequently to get hems raised or arms shortened or shoulders and waists tailored. I mean, she's probably getting a lot of made to measure now, but before she was famous, she could probably buy off the rack. I'm usually on a first name basis with a tailor near where I'm living. It's easier for guys -- trousers come in different lengths. Even petite trousers are sometimes too long for me. Jackets are usually the hardest to fit, for me at least. 

Timeline

So whats the difference between short and petite.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Petite is a more polite way of saying "short." 

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

petite is a description for women clothing for womens that are 5'3 or less

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Timeline

So why is short impolite.

Is tall impolite?

6 minutes ago, Boiler said:

So why is short impolite.

Is tall impolite?

I don't think "short" is impolite -- sorry, moving to my laptop as I have been on my phone and it's far easier to type on this thing. Anyway, some people think that "petite" sounds more feminine and therefore "nicer" than the harsher-sounding "short." I'm short! :lol: If you saw me in real life, there is no way of getting around this fact. I have been this height since I was 12 and I have made my peace with it. 

I do feel for my taller female friends -- I have never had my height be a negative issue for a guy who I was interested in/was interested in me. It's apparently a plus? (Which I think is weird and fetishistic, honestly.) But one of my good friends is almost 6 feet tall and again and again she deals with guys saying they just can't get past it. She has no issue with dating shorter men, so the problem isn't there. She's not dainty but she's not a "big girl" -- just tall and proportionally sized.  Apparently her being the tall one can make men feel less manly, or that's what she tells me. Even guys her height have told her that they're looking for shorter women. 

Timeline

Hmm well I have to my recollection never been in that situation, maybe 3 inches shorter so with heels getting close but I seriously would not have thought it an issue. I do remember when I came over thinking people were shorter but maybe a Colorado thing, and certainly taller ladies were much more common in the UK.

I ended up on TV once, a Colorado channel, and I had seen the interviewer on TV and for whatever reason assumed them to be much much taller than they were, funny how that works, we paint pictures.

Mind you I do that on here, you subconscious fills in the gaps.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

83735831_10162972354395046_1802356096321

84272759_10162972354635046_5873667866644

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!