foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
Just now, Mada dione said:

Maybe your case was sent to Dakar allready that’s why other than that they won’t let you schedule an interview 

maybe, I also didn't get a email saying my case was at NVC either, I had to call and sit on the phone a VERY LONG TIME to get the case# & invoice# to log in to pay the fees

Timeline
1 minute ago, reashamoriba said:

maybe, I also didn't get a email saying my case was at NVC either, I had to call and sit on the phone a VERY LONG TIME to get the case# & invoice# to log in to pay the fees

When you was scheduling your interview where was your case at NVC or at the embassy waiting or you don’t know 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mada dione said:

When you was scheduling your interview where was your case at NVC or at the embassy waiting or you don’t know 

it was already DQ and I kept calling NVC and they kept saying they handle the scheduling and will schedule when there available appointments so finally I just went to the website I used before when he applied for a visitor visa and schedule his appointment.  I never received a email from NVC about appointment being schedule

Timeline
1 minute ago, reashamoriba said:

it was already DQ and I kept calling NVC and they kept saying they handle the scheduling and will schedule when there available appointments so finally I just went to the website I used before when he applied for a visitor visa and schedule his appointment.  I never received a email from NVC about appointment being schedule

This is a good thing I’ll try and see what going to happend can I know the website you went m so sorry for my bunch of questions 

32 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

This is a good thing I’ll try and see what going to happend can I know the website you went m so sorry for my bunch of questions 

Hi can you guys please share the website address please. This is exciting news 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-sn/iv/information/iv_services
this is site I used to schedule a appointment you can register but if your case isn’t in Dakar they won’t let you schedule. Believe me I tried before my case was shipped. They will say they have no record of your case.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, SumayyahS said:

this is site I used to schedule a appointment you can register but if your case isn’t in Dakar they won’t let you schedule. Believe me I tried before my case was shipped. They will say they have no record of your case.

You are right they won’t let us do it cauz our case still at the NVC but thank you for information and good luck for your new life inchallah 👌

10 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

Thanks alot. Goodluck!!

Timeline
On 4/16/2021 at 8:49 PM, reashamoriba said:

They told my husband to come back next week, his visa was not ready.  Never use Dr. Bahsoun he screwed up my husband medical and it took 2 weeks to fix

Wow!  We used a Gambian doctor that was on the Senegal Embassy website.  But strangely, not listed on the instruction list.

Timeline
On 4/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, Mada dione said:

Yes.  I never received an appointment email or anything at all from the NVC.  the only thing i got from them is my case number and invoice number when I called them on several occassions.  But to this day I have not received no one email or  letter from the NVC.

Timeline

We had our follow up interview and my fiancé was given a green piece of paper to come back on Thursday. They also kept his passport. Is this a good thing? Does that mean he got it???

2 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

We had our follow up interview and my fiancé was given a green piece of paper to come back on Thursday. They also kept his passport. Is this a good thing? Does that mean he got it???

Yes! My fiance received the same thing today as well and the lady that interviewed him told him to come back on thursday to pick up his visa and then wished him great luck in the U.S

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 4/20/2021 at 3:56 AM, SumayyahS said:

Yes that's the norm, the piece of paper will have the date and time for passport pick-up. Just make sure you have water with you because you have to wait under the sun before they call u.  Congrats 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Free Man said:

Yes that's the norm, the piece of paper will have the date and time for passport pick-up. Just make sure you have water with you because you have to wait under the sun before they call u.  Congrats 

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.