foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Aimstir said:

Yeah it will be probably another year before we see a interview.  This is the worse process ever. I’m so sadden but this. 

Really another year where you heard this from ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mada dione said:

Yes they giving more visas to IR1 than cr1 don’t why thy doing this ? My husband is 1r1 since September but nothing yet 

When did u submit your petition. This doesn’t make sense. Where you married for two years before you submitted the petition. I thought after two years stuck a NVC it then turns into an IR1

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

Really another year where you heard this from ?

Well someone has been in an IR1 stage since September and still hasn’t heard anything that’s 6 months  ago!! And they are still waiting. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Aimstir said:

When did u submit your petition. This doesn’t make sense. Where you married for two years before you submitted the petition. I thought after two years stuck a NVC it then turns into an IR1

Nvc update your case from cr1 to IR1 if you been married for 2 years hope this help 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

Nvc update your case from cr1 to IR1 if you been married for 2 years hope this help 

Yes I know that. But how did u go from 2019 ir1 when you weren’t DQd May of 2020. I don’t get that. We were DQd May 14th of 2020 we r just becoming a IR1 May 14 2021. So I’m thinking since you are waiting 6 months after changing it’s going to take us longer. Oh my heart can’t take much more 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Teemasss said:

I know this is tough for everyone on here but let’s all continue to pray and remain positive. It can come sooner than we all think, you just never know. 

Needed this comment and thank you verry much for comforting us 

Timeline
On 4/2/2021 at 4:03 PM, dwheels76 said:

OMG finally so how it go. Where you out, Don;t leave me in suspense.

**Update: OMG Congratulations. I am soooo happy for you and your family Girl. What a joyous time.🥳🥳

Thanks, this has been a long journey.  They kept his passport and told him to come back next week for his passport.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 3/18/2021 at 6:16 PM, green_rabbit said:

They'll tell you when to pick it up. For ours, we got told to pick it up the Tuesday after a Thursday morning interview, but it wasn't ready when he went there, so they said to come back again the following Tuesday (after Thanksgiving when they were closed). So, pretty soon after the interview...

They did the exact same think to us.  He went there on a Tuesday and was told to come back on thursday and it still was not ready.  Now waiting for Monday.  If he did not pass his interview, will they tell him right then and there?

Timeline
On 4/7/2021 at 2:00 AM, SumayyahS said:

Has anyone here gotten a 221g? I was wondering how long the process takes to be cleared.

Im not sure if we have a 221g.  Did they give you a form stating that this is the case?  He went to his interview and we are still waiting.

Timeline
On 4/6/2021 at 4:37 PM, Teemasss said:

I know this is tough for everyone on here but let’s all continue to pray and remain positive. It can come sooner than we all think, you just never know. 

Yes.  LEt us all pray.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Chica79 said:

Im not sure if we have a 221g.  Did they give you a form stating that this is the case?  He went to his interview and we are still waiting.

Yes we got a form

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.