foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 2/23/2021 at 5:53 PM, Shasha12 said:

Did you get your IL yet? Anyone from Dakar?

I didn't, and we were approved in April. My lawyer sent in a request to the embassy. Are u a spousal visa???

Timeline
1 hour ago, allie1978sall said:

I didn't, and we were approved in April. My lawyer sent in a request to the embassy. Are u a spousal visa???

I dd not dq since June 23 hope 1 day my husband will get his IL 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

I dd not dq since June 23 hope 1 day my husband will get his IL 

It's so frustrating, and I hate this waiting waiting waiting!!!

5 hours ago, allie1978sall said:

Yes I am. Cr1 dq Jan 26th 2021. I know I just got dq but the more people from last year get interviews the faster I know my husband will come. 

Hello, I was given an appointment on July 13 for the k1 visa
my interview is in 4 months
is it possible to have a closer date.

image.png.2ee70c471ecaeb9d7c251b37ea9e7cce.png

3 minutes ago, Amsey' said:

image.png.957e4834cfa719a18643c7208ab9c80c.png

On 3/11/2021 at 11:19 PM, SumayyahS said:

Has anyone's had their medical done in Gambia? My fiancé went to the clinic and they told him there was a test that they could not complete there because he is k1 and he was better off just going to Senegal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amsey' said:

Hello, I was given an appointment on July 13 for the k1 visa
my interview is in 4 months
is it possible to have a closer date.

image.png.2ee70c471ecaeb9d7c251b37ea9e7cce.png

It’s possible I was originally scheduled for April 20 and just moved up to March 30. Just keep checking the scheduling site they will sent fiancé a new email if rescheduled.

Timeline
18 hours ago, Shasha12 said:

Yes I am. Cr1 dq Jan 26th 2021. I know I just got dq but the more people from last year get interviews the faster I know my husband will come. 

Sorry to say, u have a very long wait ahead of you ☹️

2 hours ago, Mada dione said:

I heard everything will go faster by April 

That’ good news. If you don’t mind where did you get that information? Also do you think people (IR1) who got DQ in January/February 2021 like myself can get an interview around this May/ June? I am so frustrated about this whole waiting situation 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ndiol1 said:

That’ good news. If you don’t mind where did you get that information? Also do you think people (IR1) who got DQ in January/February 2021 like myself can get an interview around this May/ June? I am so frustrated about this whole waiting situation 

I don’t know about that just got dq like Jan and feb 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

We have been waiting since may14th of 2020. Still nothing yet. I know a couple that had theirs in the end of February. I just don’t know how she got it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.