foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Has anyone's had their medical done in Gambia? My fiancé went to the clinic and they told him there was a test that they could not complete there because he is k1 and he was better off just going to Senegal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

Has anyone's had their medical done in Gambia? My fiancé went to the clinic and they told him there was a test that they could not complete there because he is k1 and he was better off just going to Senegal.

My son did his test in Senegal..The clinic in Gambia said one of their machine was not working.  

Timeline
Just now, Chica79 said:

Senegal upgraded our appointment 3 weeks earlier than expected.  It was July 6, then April 20, not April 6.

Same for me I went from April 20 to March 30

Timeline

do you know now long it will take to get the visa after the interview?

On 3/12/2021 at 6:08 AM, Free Man said:

My son did his test in Senegal..The clinic in Gambia said one of their machine was not working.  

THE GAMBIA

Dr. Ayo Palmer
Westfield Clinic
54 Kombo Sillah Highway
Kanifing
Tel:  +220 439 2213
Mobile:  +220 367 9305

31 minutes ago, Chica79 said:

do you know now long it will take to get the visa after the interview?

They'll tell you when to pick it up. For ours, we got told to pick it up the Tuesday after a Thursday morning interview, but it wasn't ready when he went there, so they said to come back again the following Tuesday (after Thanksgiving when they were closed). So, pretty soon after the interview...

Timeline

So we were planning to get our medical done next week but with our interview moving up we are now rushing. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your results back from the medical? He is leaving Sunday March 22 he can have it done Monday March 23 in Senegal. Our interview is March 30. Thank you in advance for your help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Chica79 said:

Senegal upgraded our appointment 3 weeks earlier than expected.  It was July 6, then April 20, not April 6.

When was  get your DQ date

7 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

So we were planning to get our medical done next week but with our interview moving up we are now rushing. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your results back from the medical? He is leaving Sunday March 22 he can have it done Monday March 23 in Senegal. Our interview is March 30. Thank you in advance for your help.

It was next day for us, i think.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.