foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Teemasss said:

Yeah. If the April people are getting their interviews, then we might be up next. 🙏🏾

April people I only hear two of them getting their interviews 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shasha12 said:

Did you get your IL yet? Anyone from Dakar?

Nope not me and I don’t  hear anybody   getting their interview I am loosing hope 😞

Edited by Mada dione

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mada dione said:

Nope not me and I don’t  hear anybody   getting their interview I am loosing hope 😞

This really is crazy I didn’t hear anything either

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Here are the visa statistics for immigrant visas. I noticed most of you are spousal. You scroll down and see how many visas were issued for each month. 

Edited by SumayyahS

5 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Here are the visa statistics for immigrant visas. I noticed most of you are spousal. You scroll down and see how many visas were issued for each month. 

Thanks alot!!!! That's great to see they are issuing visas 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Update: 

image.png.56cb1a7aac184bfe189688c44d9057d0.png

DQ : April 17, 2021

Interview : 25-Feb-2021

Visa type: IR2

Embassy: Dakar

The staff are very professional . Just a heads-up if your or your petitioner was married before, kindly take original or certified copies of all divorce and  current marriage certificate. A lady came with only a photocopy and she was asked to bring certified or original. Finally bring the US standard passport picture. 

Good luck to all. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Free Man said:

Update: 

The staff are very professional . Just a heads-up if your or your petitioner was married before, kindly take original or certified copies of all divorce and  current marriage certificate. A lady came with only a photocopy and she was asked to bring certified or original. Finally bring the US standard passport picture. 

Good luck to all. 

Congratulations Free man!

l am happy for you; you did not receive any AP. Soon you will reinute with your love one! Could you please confirm if you were DQ in April 2020 instead. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Lima19 said:

Congratulations Free man!

l am happy for you; you did not receive any AP. Soon you will reinute with your love one! Could you please confirm if you were DQ in April 2020 instead. Thanks!

My bad, it's April 2020. Lol

Right after the interview, the status was on AP, however within 5hrs it changed to Issued 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Free Man said:

Update: 

Good luck to all. 

Congratulations 🎉 I am happy for you glad that you finally god your visa 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Mada dione said:

Congratulations 🎉 I am happy for you glad that you finally god your visa 

Congratulations i’m so happy to for you it won’t be long until you are reunited

On 2/25/2021 at 4:12 PM, Free Man said:

Update: 

Good luck to all. 

Congratulations!!!! Glad to hear you got your visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.