foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Free Man said:

Congratulations.  Am also heading to Dakar 2weeks from now.

Congratulations can I know your dq dates plz both of y’a ll 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Mada dione said:

Mine was April 17, 2020 and interview Feb 25, 2021.

Visa group IR2 

Hope that help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

I’m K1 we don’t dq. I was approved April 2020.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Free Man said:

Mine was April 17, 2020 and interview Feb 25, 2021.

Visa group IR2 

Hope that help.

Ok thank you for answering I was dq on June cr1 hope m next 😃

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mada dione said:

Ok thank you for answering I was dq on June cr1 hope m next 😃

Oh yes, you should be very close. 

Timeline

Has anyone gone through the K1 process here? My case is listed as ready on CEAC and I have someone paying the visa fee at Ecobank. After the fee is processed do I wait for the interview letter or can I just ahead and schedule my interview?

26 minutes ago, SumayyahS said:

Has anyone gone through the K1 process here? My case is listed as ready on CEAC and I have someone paying the visa fee at Ecobank. After the fee is processed do I wait for the interview letter or can I just ahead and schedule my interview?

We just scheduled without waiting for any letter. 

Timeline

Still waiting. My husband police certificate expired so they requested a new police certificate, now I have been waiting for 4 months smh

Priority date: 12/3/18

DQ: 12/10/19

Cancelled 1st interview: April 2020

2nd interview: Oct 2020 (asked for new police report) now just waiting smh

Timeline
18 minutes ago, reashamoriba said:

Still waiting. My husband police certificate expired so they requested a new police certificate, now I have been waiting for 4 months smh

Priority date: 12/3/18

DQ: 12/10/19

Cancelled 1st interview: April 2020

2nd interview: Oct 2020 (asked for new police report) now just waiting smh

They are backlogs they are so backlogs and slow we’ll here something soon inchallah at least you dd your interview allready so 

12 hours ago, Mada dione said:

They are backlogs they are so backlogs and slow we’ll here something soon inchallah at least you dd your interview allready so 

R1 spouse

Senegal
I130 filed online:11/19/2019

I130 approved:01/24/2021

NVC received:01/25/2021

NVC approved: DQ 02/11/2021

How long it will take to schedule an interview? NVC said in email that they will work with embassy in Dakar to schedule it

Timeline
On 2/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, green_rabbit said:

We just scheduled without waiting for any letter. 

Did you ever receive a letter at all? I tried to sent a email about it and all I got was one of the automatic response emails. I’m just scared for him to show up to the interview and get turned away without the letter. My interview is April 20th.

Timeline
4 hours ago, SumayyahS said:

Did you ever receive a letter at all? I tried to sent a email about it and all I got was one of the automatic response emails. I’m just scared for him to show up to the interview and get turned away without the letter. My interview is April 20th.

The automatic response is normal.  They will get back to you within 7 working days.  

I emailed them twice and they replied within 7days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.