foofooabla

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, green_rabbit said:

I got an email this morning saying my fiance should redo the medical and then the embassy will schedule a new interview for him.

That’s great news. When was the first interview and DQ date if I may ask? 

1 minute ago, Teemasss said:

That’s great news. When was the first interview and DQ date if I may ask? 

It's K1 so no DQ, but his file was at the embassy at the end of January, and the first interview was for March 26.

Timeline
Just now, green_rabbit said:

It's K1 so no DQ, but his file was at the embassy at the end of January, and the first interview was for March 26.

Oh I see. Well good luck to you guys. Almost at the finish line! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, green_rabbit said:

I got an email this morning saying my fiance should redo the medical and then the embassy will schedule a new interview for him.

Congrats.  Am happy for you. Looks like they opening in full scale.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hello guys,

i have a question. I just received my interview letter from Nvc. Do I need to register my appointment or I have just to follow my interview date as scheduled?

thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Absow said:

Hello guys,

i have a question. I just received my interview letter from Nvc. Do I need to register my appointment or I have just to follow my interview date as scheduled?

thanks 

They generally put the information on the interview letter. They tell you what next. When is your interview ? What’s your priority date if you don’t mind my asking.

Timeline
2 hours ago, jacobson00 said:

They generally put the information on the interview letter. They tell you what next. When is your interview ? What’s your priority date if you don’t mind my asking.

3 hours ago, jacobson00 said:

My priority date is April 17,2018. My interview is January 7. I checked the email they never mentioned that I have to register for a appointment. I’m confused 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Are u saying the letter you got from NVC mentioned  Jan 7, 2021 as your interview date? If yes, you don't need to register for interview it's already confirm, I assumed the letter will tell u to do medical and evidence they expect u to bring

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ras Ous said:

Are u saying the letter you got from NVC mentioned  Jan 7, 2021 as your interview date? If yes, you don't need to register for interview it's already confirm, I assumed the letter will tell u to do medical and evidence they expect u to bring

Great! Then I will just do the exam and bring all documents that was submitted it. Also bring new bc and police certificate

Timeline
11 hours ago, Absow said:

Hello guys,

thanks 

If you don’t mind me asking. Was this appointment rescheduled or this is your first appointment? And is it CR1/IR1 or K1?

Timeline
On 10/13/2020 at 1:29 PM, sunatim said:

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much. Please contact one of the approved physicians (you may need to reach out to the physicians in Senegal) to do your medical exam. Once you receive your results, please let us know and we can schedule an interview with you.

Best wishes,

Embassy of the United States of America

Dakar, Senegal

the embassy have asked me to do my medicals in order to get my interview date.

Did you get the interview date yet or not done with the medical exam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.