Ace Buenaventura

Fraud Prevention Manager email

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GP1977 said:

How do you know that is the reason it was revoked? Do you work for the embassy?

I would say experience, long time members of this forum have seen it all in different colors and flavors. Even me, relatively new member here have seen a lot. That’s why this forum is such an excellent source of information. There is even a distinguished member that is writing a book called “Tales Of The Green Card”

I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves, will be a best seller!

😉

Edited by Downloader

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ace Buenaventura said:

He was just here on February 2 to 10, 2019 and December 25, 2019 to January 3, 2020. And met my family and friends recently. I don't know what to do now if ever they revoked my B1/B2 which I plan to use on June 2020 to finally get married either in New Hampshire or Maine by the water. 😭💔

They revoked it.  Make new plans.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

She was clearly using the B-2 to live in the US, and that is why it was revoked.

A year in the US out of a year and a half is really pushing it.

Nothing illegal about what they were planning unless OP intended to marry, stay, and adjust status

Won’t happen now for sure.  Wings got clipped.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Downloader said:

I would say experience, long time members of this forum have seen it all in different colors and flavors. Even me, relatively new member here have seen a lot. That’s why this forum is such an excellent source of information. There is even a distinguished member that is writing a book called “Tales Of The Green Card”

I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves, will be a best seller!

😉

Well even an experienced member of the forum @geowriansaid and I quote 

“It's impossible for anybody here to know why they likely revoked your visa.

You may or may not know a reason why they would do so.”

People can infer or assume but only the consulate knows the reason. 

Edited by GP1977

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

Again assumptions... 3 visits with 2 extended stays of 11 months total dosent always mean living.. back-packers do it all the time.. America like Australia is pretty big and has a lot to see, can’t do it all in a couple of months.. now I’m not saying she’s a backpacker but  we shouldn’t assume trying to live either

When she applied for the visa in her home town... She was asked a set of controlled questions on her DS 160 and at the embassy the questions are to determine her ties to her home country through what she does for a living how long she can be away and of she is likely to abandoned her abode. If her trips go against her answer at the embassy and her risk level increases due to her frequent visa... Her visa can be canceled. 

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Does anyone actually KNOW that the visa was revoked? Or are we just guessing and the OP hasn't done whatever the letter says? I think it's an odd email personally. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

This is what happens when you think no one is taking notice of your frequent travel habits. 

Just curious.....what reason did you give the officer for your trips to the USA?

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

Does anyone actually KNOW that the visa was revoked? Or are we just guessing and the OP hasn't done whatever the letter says? I think it's an odd email personally. 

Absolutely noone here  knows the reason.   Some have held themselves out as the foremost expert in immigration law and claim they know the reason but you can only assume or infer based upon the fact pattern presented.

Edited by GP1977

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.