dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2020

1,112 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

Did anyone's payment go through yet from those who got case #s in January?  Thanks!  

Sorry Alix.  Did anyone pay in January and then was able to begin working on the applications, or for payment, does it still show "in process"? Thanks! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Knightgame185 said:

A month since My second re submission :( I guess it is going to take two months again...... I am surprised how people gets faster reviews then ours. ..... 

The popular explanation for some people getting DQ'd earlier than others is different officers looking at cases from different regions. The officer assigned to our region is either super slow or inundated with work or both.

Can't do much except waiting.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

13 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs S said:

The popular explanation for some people getting DQ'd earlier than others is different officers looking at cases from different regions. The officer assigned to our region is either super slow or inundated with work or both.

yeah it sucks though our officer to slowwww... I thought second submission are usually faster then first but oh well just have to wait. 

7 hours ago, JC&PB said:

Any update? Did you receive DQ from NVC? I submitted ours on Dec 24th.

No still nothing yet, I guess we will probable hear something in February 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs S said:

Probably inundated with work. I doubt the people working at the NVC want to delay people from reuniting with families, they have a pretty tough and important job to do checking everybody is all. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jesula said:

My case is closed guys. First submission sent 11/26. Closed 1/28. Does anyone know perhaps how long the wait is for an interview letter for Aukland, New Zealand.

Sorry , by closed you mean DQ? 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Jesula said:

Yes, I guess so lol. Two full months. How long are you expecting to wait for your interview.

Oh ok so congratulations 🎉 

obviously , it’s pretty fast for France . 
Still no IL , but DQ in 01/23

so , i hope within two months 🍀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

yeah it sucks though our officer to slowwww... I thought second submission are usually faster then first but oh well just have to wait. 

No they are not. They put you at the back of the line and review each document all over again when they get to your case. I know it does not make sense but that's government agencies under Trump for you. The goal is to slow things down as much as possible.

33 minutes ago, 9000miles said:

Probably inundated with work. I doubt the people working at the NVC want to delay people from reuniting with families, they have a pretty tough and important job to do checking everybody is all. 

Lazy people don't mean any harm. However, their laziness can and does harm. In the private sector it's easy to get rid of inefficient employees. It's a lot harder to get rid of unproductive public sector employees. 

The current administration's goal is to limit all types of immigration as much as possible. What better way to do it than fill the immigration apparatus with inefficient employees and procedures. 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, aabd1987 said:

Did anyone's payment go through yet from those who got case #s in January?  Thanks!  

Nothing yet. The money has been withdrawned from our account on the 23rd but it doesn't mean they have the money on their account.

So I count 3 business day, it should have arrived today on their account. It is only midday East Coast time.

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Just now, Alix64 said:

Nothing yet. The money has been withdrawned from our account on the 23rd but it doesn't mean they have the money on their account.

So I count 3 business day, it should have arrived today on their account. It is only midday East Coast time.

Sometimes it takes a week for it to approved to show status paid on your ceac. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, aabd1987 said:

Sorry Alix.  Did anyone pay in January and then was able to begin working on the applications, or for payment, does it still show "in process"? Thanks! 

Paid January 17; Access January 22..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.