dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, CaylinObinna said:

Yes, I'm aware however our immigration lawyer told us he has had clients able to at least enter the building with some persistence by stating their legal rights. As US citizens they can not deny me entry into a US embassy when entering for buisness. We are not however allowed any where near the interview rooms halls windows ect. 

He did tell us it does not always work, but he has had clients allowed in with that statement 

That's a lie your lawyer told you. You can't be denied to the American Citizens help side. But you have absolutely no right to be on the Immigration Unit side of the house. And it's all one big room.

Trust I been there and been inside on a Passport matter of urgency to get out the country and it was the only way I was getting in. But no they will not be letting you in for an immigration interview.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
7 hours ago, Ravi kumar said:

hi vj community 

I m with 2nd steep of nvc online.nvc mailed me back they need pcc from Egypt and uae.I visit egypt in 03/11/2008 till 18/03/2009 like (5 month 15 days)and uae like 8 year. my question is that I was there in egypt an entry visa but I over staied there how I can get pcc from there I should go egypt embassy I need help with yours veiws

thanks Ravi kumar

You shouldn't need a PCC for Egypt call them and tell them you were only there 5  months. I think they are confused by the dates because I thought it was a year. if u look at the dates like us Americans do it looks like March 11, 2008 to March 18, 2009. Correct the dates.
You need to call NVC to correct yuru dates. I believe that is the issue.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

That's a lie your lawyer told you. You can't be denied to the American Citizens help side. But you have absolutely no right to be on the Immigration Unit side of the house. And it's all one big room.

Trust I been there and been inside on a Passport matter of urgency to get out the country and it was the only way I was getting in. But no they will not be letting you in for an immigration interview.

Exactly..the American Citizen Help side. That is what he was telling me. I will not be allowed into immigration side but I can not be denied into the embassy on that side. He did not lie to me. He is saying if I just want to be in the Embassy in order to sit and wait I can go to the part they can not refuse me. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CaylinObinna said:

Exactly..the American Citizen Help side. That is what he was telling me. I will not be allowed into immigration side but I can not be denied into the embassy on that side. He did not lie to me. He is saying if I just want to be in the Embassy in order to sit and wait I can go to the part they can not refuse me. 

That's what i am telling you. No you can't just go in the embassy to sit and watch. The whole embassy is one big room. You are literally like 10 feet away from each window. If you don't have official American business you will not be allowed in and they will check. Yes they sure can deny you access when you have no official business there.
The room is not that big and you just sitting there takes up space. They have over 300 to 400 interviews a day there and no room for people with no appointments.

Only ones in are those with appointments or asked to come in. I have known wives that were requested to come inside. Be sure your husband has your passport with him and when he hands over his passport yours will be there too to alert them to the fact you are there.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Yes bro but my case is handling lowyer of usa. I m in india my wife is usa citizen she is also here with me. Lawyer get an email that they want pcc from Egypt where I lived only 5 month 15 days. should I tell my mother in law call to nvc center or I should tell to lawyer.I m confused

Edited by Ravi kumar

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ravi kumar said:

Yes bro but my case is handling lowyer of usa. I m in india my wife is usa citizen she is also here with me. Lawyer get an email that they want pcc from Egypt where I lived only 5 month 15 days. should I tell my mother in law call to nvc center or I should tell to lawyer.I m confused

living somewhere for 5 months you don't need a PCC. Look over your DS-260. But anyway you need to call NVC yourself and let them know the dates that's where the mix up is. otherwise they will keep you on hold at NVC and expect you to send a PCC. your choice.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
3 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

That's what i am telling you. No you can't just go in the embassy to sit and watch. The whole embassy is one big room. You are literally like 10 feet away from each window. If you don't have official American business you will not be allowed in and they will check. Yes they sure can deny you access when you have no official business there.
The room is not that big and you just sitting there takes up space. They have over 300 to 400 interviews a day there and no room for people with no appointments.

Only ones in are those with appointments or asked to come in. I have known wives that were requested to come inside. Be sure your husband has your passport with him and when he hands over his passport yours will be there too to alert them to the fact you are there.

Oh wow. Ok. Well thank you. My laywer deals with many differrent countries and informed that it is unlikely I could go in but I can at least ask, he has had clients able to go in( maybe because they were requested too or maybe from other countries) But the passport is something he hadn't told me. I will definitely do that! Thank You. 

Timeline

I’m not sure how I missed this.....So I was told that a copy of every single page in the beneficiary’s passport is needed, the only copies we made were from the data page. Is every page needed? Oh and yes he has travel to two other African countries for vacation from Nigeria.

Thanks in advanced!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Ifemi4835 said:

I’m not sure how I missed this.....So I was told that a copy of every single page in the beneficiary’s passport is needed, the only copies we made were from the data page. Is every page needed? Oh and yes he has travel to two other African countries for vacation from Nigeria.

Thanks in advanced!

You only need to submit the biographic data page. It’s on the instructions here: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-5-collect-supporting-documents.html

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Iscir said:

Thank you thats what I read too. Just wanted to make sure as this was the first time I heard such a thing.

Timeline

1 hour ago, Davie92 said:

Medical Center in Abuja said they will send medical examination to lagos in 2 - 3 days after examination, should i worry? 

WOW really didn't know they send now. That's awesome. Everyone I know had to pick up there but it's ready faster there then the two clinics in Lagos.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

I heard lagos is two weeks. 

Yes weird huh. Same test why so long same country. Well all the best I know you will be approved cuz this is the blessed thread you know. :)

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

I heard lagos is two weeks. 

Not up to two weeks,the results are being forwarded to the embassy within days...you'll just have to go back one week after to get your immunization results and x-ray...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.