dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

Picked my international passport with visa in it earlier today. No packet was included. i was told they have sent it electronically 😁. Lagos embassy is really doing wonders😍 😍to all those waiting to be interviewed wish you best of luck, and to those waiting to be scheduled for interview just a little more time it will come sooner than you imagined..... all the best

Congrats and wish you well

24 minutes ago, Bking said:

Congrats and wish you well

Congrats!!

30 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

Picked my international passport with visa in it earlier today. No packet was included. i was told they have sent it electronically 😁. Lagos embassy is really doing wonders😍 😍to all those waiting to be interviewed wish you best of luck, and to those waiting to be scheduled for interview just a little more time it will come sooner than you imagined..... all the best

Sorry, meant to reply to this. Congrats!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
42 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

Congratulations. Pls what is packet 3 is it the email that was sent? There was no attachment in my email so I'm a bit confused

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Houleye Dianka said:

Got our interview letter! 

Embassy: Dakar, Senegal 

DQ 12/21

IL 01/13

ID 02/25

Hoping everyone else receive their letters very soon! 

WOW CONGRATS ..... did you expedite your case.

Timeline
52 minutes ago, mac_skendy said:

Nice one bro 👏...so fast

Timeline
13 minutes ago, CaylinObinna said:

Lagos here! 

DQ November 13th 2019 

Interview letter january 14th 2020

INTERVIEW DATE February 10th 2020!!

ALL GLORY TO GOD! we are sooo excited! And excited for our fellow members! Congratulations and God bless! 

P.s my profile wont let me update. How do I do that? 

Congratulations.. pls was there an attachment in the email or we'll screen shoot and print the appointment visa interview details?

Timeline
25 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

Congratulations.. pls was there an attachment in the email or we'll screen shoot and print the appointment visa interview details?

The email you recieved is your appointment letter, and that's what you'll print out to take for your medical test also

Timeline
2 hours ago, mac_skendy said:

How many days after interview did you get your visa?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ritaogh said:

How many days after interview did you get your visa?

had my interview on thursday and i received it today

Timeline
3 hours ago, jane&niko said:

Congratulations. Pls what is packet 3 is it the email that was sent? There was no attachment in my email so I'm a bit confused

read your mail till the last line everything you need is in there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.